Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hhaannaahh Posts: 56, Reputation: 2

May 12, 2009, 01:52 PM
    Getting my tattoo tomorrow
    OK dudes
    So just wondering
    I know its going to hurt duh, but is it like a bearable pain?
    Because its on my foot right, and I know someone who fainted while they got their foot done,
    An it was a hell of a lot smaller than mine paha!
    Thanks xx
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 12, 2009, 01:53 PM
    Pain is subjective. What might hurt me enough to make me faint might only be a discomfort to you.
    hhaannaahh Posts: 56, Reputation: 2

May 12, 2009, 02:01 PM

Would you wear sandals or pumps or something?
    Because I normally wear converse but obviously would have trouble getting them on after lol :S
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

May 12, 2009, 02:01 PM

My friend is 6' 3" about 250lb he got a tat across his back as soon as he started he turned green and passed out. I am 5'6" 150lbs got a tat on my back and laughed the entire time because it tickled. So as J_9 said it is subjective.
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

May 20, 2009, 10:55 PM

I agree. Remember the less fatty areas are going to be more painful than areas with more cushion. Feet hurt. My roommate has 27 tattoos and said none of them really even phased her but the foot tattoo made her cry. So, as stated above, it depends on your pain tolerance.
    JC_80 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2009, 07:28 PM

I had my first tattoo last year. I was scared as hell but it turned out to be OK. I was expecting extreme pain but in fact it is bearable. But I guess it is very much depends on each individual pain tolerance. I've been told that I have a high tolerance.
    nikosmom Posts: 1,611, Reputation: 488
    Ultra Member

Jun 10, 2009, 07:39 PM

As the others have said, it all depends on your threshold for pain.

I'd recommend you wear flip flops so that you won't have to leave without a shoe. You certainly wouldn't want to put a shoe over a fresh tattoo!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 10, 2009, 08:40 PM

I have a tat on my ankle, didn't really hurt, just felt uncomfortable. But, like everyone else has said, it depends on the person.

The foot can be more painful.

Good luck, we'd love to see pictures once it heals.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have court tomorrow! [ 1 Answers ]

Okay so I have been served and have court tomorrow. I owe Chase about 2,100 and now Harvest Credit is clamming interestand attorney fees etc. coming to 3,100. I agree I owe the 2,100 and am willing to make a payment agreement with the lawyer at court I just receivedmy income tax and have itin my...

Tattoo tomorrow need translation Sanskrit! [ 7 Answers ]

Please please can anyone help me get a 100 % sanskrit translation for the names Nathan & Leyton. Ive tried so many websites and none are the same answers! Please please can someone help me to get this right!! I don't know how to spell the pronunciation but here goes! Nathan - ...

Getting my IUD tomorrow [ 3 Answers ]

Okay, I am getting my IUD inserted tomorrow. Is there anything I should know before I get it? I read that there is a risk of sterility, perforation of the uterine wall, and the IUD becoming embedded in your uterus. Has anyone experienced any of these things with the IUD? Or does anyone know...

It's Tomorrow ! [ 3 Answers ]

We have a thing called "wacky week" at school. Every day you dress up differently according to the theme. Today was Aloha Day and tomorrow is Wacky Day. I'm not sure what to do for Wacky Day. It can be anything Wacky so just let me know what you would wear if you were me ! Thanks for the help. :D

View more questions Search