Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    happilyinnocent Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2006, 11:14 PM
    Guys: Are You Annoyed?
    Are guys annoyed by loud girls? Do all guys want girls that are strictly quiet and reserved?
    wizzkid89 Posts: 243, Reputation: 63

Oct 10, 2006, 11:21 PM
    In all honesty I think it's a mixture. Like most things in life, no one prefers an extreme to one extreme, and I wouldn't date an obnoxious loud girl or one that never spoke. Basically they both need to be in moderation. Both are good qualities and they are both appropriate in different situations. However, the really loud ones are usually harassed more because they obviously stand out more where as the others ones seem to just fill in with shadows. But I would choose a girl that leaned more toward loud, because I prefer a girl that speaks her mind and isn't afraid to voice her opinion.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 11, 2006, 07:26 AM
    They say there is someone for everybody. I prefer peace and quiet, so a loud female would probably wear thin on the nerves. Hey, I'm married my wife tells me what I like.
    CaliforniaOrange Posts: 36, Reputation: 6

Oct 11, 2006, 07:48 AM
    Being loud generally is a sign that you are desperate to be heard... men typically do not like it when girls try really hard to get attention, which is usually the case if a girl is "loud." These are just my opinions...
    CaliforniaOrange Posts: 36, Reputation: 6

Oct 11, 2006, 10:28 PM
    And remember communication comprises body language, tonality, words, breathing, etc... being loud is kind of like begging to be heard in my opinion.
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Oct 12, 2006, 06:42 PM
    Generally, yes. Being quiet and reserved is certainly preferable to being loud and obnoxious.
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Oct 12, 2006, 09:12 PM
    I would say it depends where they are loud... ;)
    Skell Posts: 1,863, Reputation: 514
    Ultra Member

Oct 12, 2006, 09:51 PM
    Just be yourself and someone will love you for it. I don't mind loud people as long as it is them. Not some false person they bring out to try and impress people.
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Oct 13, 2006, 01:58 AM
    Hi Guys.. sorry for butting in hehe but Even me as a women don't particularly like loud women... they do me head in! I just see them as attention seekers.. need to be heard and seen!
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Oct 13, 2006, 04:04 AM
    I'm not sure what exactly you mean by "loud". I've heard that term applied to very extroverted, assertive women. In that case there are certainly some guys who are attracted to women with some "life" to them.

If by "loud" you mean volume of her talking then I would agree and it applies to both sexes, it can be annoying.
    Northwind_Dagas Posts: 348, Reputation: 83

Oct 13, 2006, 06:49 AM
    I find that how loud my wife is will be directly proportionate to how much alcohol she has consumed.

My ability to tolerate it is directly proportionate to how much alcohol I have consumed. ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

For the GUYS! This sums up most guys problems here. Another great e-mail from DD [ 21 Answers ]

This is an e-mail from David Deangelo. He is 1000% correct here. Guys - LEARN from this. It's long BUT almost EVERY guy here does this... ***QUESTION*** Hi Dave, I recently bought your ebook because I have met a Girl that I am really into and I must make it work With her. You are...

Need your help guys... [ 8 Answers ]

Ok, so lets say you are given 32k to invest freely in any way you please, but by Aug 31st of 2007 the original 32k must be paid back in full... Ideas, suggestions?? Thanks in advance, Harvey

Hi Guys [ 4 Answers ]

I am in a marriage at the moment that is'nt going anywhere. At the moment we are together, but when we are together it is as if I don't exist, I come home from work on a long shift and he is on his lap top. He cooks the dinner though and leaves it in the microwave for me, but that's it. I get in...

What do you guys think? [ 10 Answers ]

What do you guys think is the right age to start having sex? :)

This is for the guys! I need help! [ 2 Answers ]

What am I supposed to do when I guy wants me to make a first move? Especially if its his first time kissing and I'm kind of experienced... and I don't know how he wants it... how do you like it? :confused:

View more questions Search