Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Motiwala Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2009, 07:36 AM
    Rheem vs. Trane HVAC
    Hello: I am building a new 2600 sq. ft Ranch home with a walk-out lower level on the lake. My builder wants to use Rheem products for the house. I have Trane system in my current home. I just don't know much about Rheem. Like to hear any comparison of these two companies and their products in terms of performance, warranty, and durability. Any recommendations from the users and experts would be a great help. Thanks!

Arif Motiwala
    mower_man Posts: 81, Reputation: 2

Jun 3, 2009, 08:54 AM

Here are the sites:rheemac.com and Trane.com.

Reply Soon!

Mower_Man

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Short in HVAC System Trane [ 34 Answers ]

I have a short in the low volage circuit in my Trane HVAC system. The ceramic fuse pops when I turn the AC or the heat on. If I just turn on the Blower motor in manual mode and leave ac and heat in the off position, the fan blows at low speed with no problem. As soon as I turn on heat...

Rheem HVAC classic 90 that will not light [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Rheem HVAC classic 90 that will not light The electronic igniter will not lit the burners I have changed the igniter and still will not work I can light the burners with a match but when it gets to temperature it will not light for the next cycle

Trane hvac xr or xl, price? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello all, I'm just wondering about a price quote that I received regarding a new hvac system. The price given to me was for $7000 for a trane XR-13 3ton A/C unit (with the new refrigerant the r410a not the r22)and an XR-90 120,000 BTU furnace along with all duct work, dampers for a 2 zone system....

View more questions Search