Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rawrstef Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2009, 05:06 PM
    Does he like me?
    Okay so I just moved to cancun. And I REALLY REALLY! LIKE THIS GUY
    In dec. 08 we went 2the movies and I sat next to him but the whole class went. And he kept telling me the sweetest things:D... and he told me he liked me. But I freaked out and left early.:( and now its may 09. He has a girlfriend but he told me in a litter note he sent me that he loved me and that he likes me. But on his myspace he tells his girlfriend that he loves her to death and that he never wants to break up with her. But in class he always stares at me and sometimes he hugs me and starts playing with my hair.. and I'm totally in love with him! But I don't no if I should tell him cause I don't no what he might think. Or if he will stop talking to me.:confused: I'm 15 and I need help :( so does he like me?
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

May 30, 2009, 05:45 PM

He has a girlfriend so you need to forget about him being a boyfriend.

He is flirting with you and teasing you, nothing more.

Stay friends, you will be happier in the long run, look what he is doing to his current girlfriend... he is sending you messages saying he loves/likes you when he has a girlfriend already...
    Who's to say he isn't going to do that if he dates you? You thik he wouldn't send other girls the same messages... I'm sure his current girlfriend thinks the same thing.
    Sphira Posts: 72, Reputation: 6

May 30, 2009, 07:37 PM
    He sounds like a player to me

Messing round with youo and flirting while he has a GF ah no big no no

I say run as far and fast as possible away from him and I know its hard but hon its well worth it the right guy'll come when you not looking for it so live and learn to love when its right

ALSO he probably is ATTRACTED to you but he doesn't LOVE you:eek:
    kleah Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2009, 12:35 PM
    I would not fall for it if he really likes you he will try harder and not just flirt. (I would hope:confused:)
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

May 31, 2009, 03:20 PM

You already know everything about this situation you need to know.

1. He's attractive and showing secret attentions to you
    2. He has a girlfriend
    3. He's attractive and you're TOTALLY in love with him
    4. Like an inexperienced teen, you still equate attraction to love, meaning you don't know what love is...yet
    5. Did I mention he has a girlfriend AND is still showing secret attentions to you? It's important that you keep noting those two items together
    6. If you were to ever find yourself WITH this boy as his girlfriend, remember point #5?... it would most likely still be true...except you're now the girlfriend...uh-oh.

It's up to YOU to measure your emotional reactions to boys (which you mostly can't help, they occur on their own) and keep your PHYSICAL reaction appropriate (which you CAN control). Just because you like him, heaven forbid LOVE him, doesn't mean for a moment that he's in the least bit worthy of that, nor appropriate.

In other words, God gave you a brain to keep you safe when your heart isn't paying attention.

May 31, 2009, 06:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by shazamataz View Post
    He has a girlfriend so you need to forget about him being a boyfriend.

He is flirting with you and teasing you, nothing more.

Stay friends, you will be happier in the long run, look what he is doing to his current girlfriend... he is sending you messages saying he loves/likes you when he has a girlfriend already...
    Who's to say he isn't going to do that if he dates you? You thik he wouldn't send other girls the same messages... I'm sure his current girlfriend thinks the same thing.
    Thanks. :rolleyes:

May 31, 2009, 07:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Sphira View Post
    he sounds like a player to me

messing round with youo and flirting while he has a GF ah no big no no

i say run as far and fast as possible away from him and i know its hard but hon its well worth it the right guy'll come when you not looking for it so live and learn to love when its right

ALSO he probably is ATTRACTED to you but he dosnt LOVE you:eek:
    Thanks (:

May 31, 2009, 07:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JBeaucaire View Post
    You already know everything about this situation you need to know.

1. He's attractive and showing secret attentions to you
    2. He has a girlfriend
    3. He's attractive and you're TOTALLY in love with him
    4. Like an inexperienced teen, you still equate attraction to love, meaning you don't know what love is...yet
    5. Did I mention he has a girlfriend AND is still showing secret attentions to you? It's important that you keep noting those two items together
    6. If you were to ever find yourself WITH this boy as his girlfriend, remember point #5?... it would most likely still be true...except you're now the girlfriend...uh-oh.

It's up to YOU to measure your emotional reactions to boys (which you mostly can't help, they occur on their own) and keep your PHYSICAL reaction appropriate (which you CAN control). Just because you like him, heaven forbid LOVE him, doesn't mean for a moment that he's in the least bit worthy of that, nor appropriate.

In other words, God gave you a brain to keep you safe when your heart isn't paying attention.
    Thanks.. your good D:
    :rolleyes:
    Dilshod_86 Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Jun 1, 2009, 04:08 PM

I think she is not strong enough to LOVE. Person cannot love 2 or more at the same time. I think he is just spending his time doing that to you
    gman1991 Posts: 2, Reputation: 0

Jun 4, 2009, 02:53 PM
    I think u should just go for it and maby just mess around with him
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Jun 4, 2009, 03:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by gman1991 View Post
    i think u should just go for it and maby just mess around with him
    Nope.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question: