Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Silver Lining Posts: 374, Reputation: 36
    -

May 26, 2009, 04:00 AM
    Pregnancy n ectopic at the same time.
    Hi,

I got a scan done y'day,, external scan showed that m 7weeks pregnant,, healthy fetus, normal heartbeat, etc,, then I had the internal scanning where the doc detected 2 eggs,, one carrying my fetus, in the uterus, the other in the tube (possibly),, she asked me to take another scan after 10 days to make sure about the other egg in the tube,, she assured me that my baby is safe and nothing is going to happen even if there's another egg in the tube,, still m worried,,

Is it possible to be pregnant and have an ectopic pregnant at the same time??
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

May 26, 2009, 05:30 AM

Yes... it's not common but it can happen when twins, or more, implant in different locations.
    kpangor Posts: 357, Reputation: 2

May 28, 2009, 04:22 PM
    Best of luck to you!!
    Silver Lining Posts: 374, Reputation: 36
    -

Jun 2, 2009, 12:02 AM

I met my gyne and she said that I'v Poly cystic Ovaries and hence my only chance of having this baby is by God's Grace,, then she said instead of one strong egg, I have 7-8 weak eggs,, how is that possible.. I heard my baby's heart beat,, the radiologist said the baby is growing well, everything is normal with the fetus,
    M totally confused,, what did my gyne mean,, I asked her a couple of times and her answer was that I have several weak eggs,, she mentioned NOTHING about the normal fetus,,
    I have fixed another scan date for this Friday (5th June),, I decided to ask the radiologist again and also consult another gyne,, m feeling very low at this point,, m scared,, I want a healthy baby,,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is it possible that I could have an ectopic pregnancy [ 2 Answers ]

Okay I'm 20yrs. Old. Ive had 2 P.I.D's & one of which I have right now. I have all the symptoms of being pregnant but when I went to the ER my test come up negative. I got treated for my P.I.D, but am still having pregnant symptoms. I am now 2 weeks late on my period & I have NEVER been late...

Ectopic pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

What is an ectopic pregnancy and what are the signs?? :confused:

Ectopic Pregnancy [ 2 Answers ]

I had a ectopic in May, and I got my first period but it is lasting forever it seems like, 13 days to be exact. Anybody know how long this will keep up?:(

She has had an ectopic pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there, my husband and I live in a very isolated part of Australia. There are a lot of young families here for work - Living away from their families and friends back on the coast. We have become close to another married couple, which has been nice for company and support. On Sunday my friend...

View more questions Search