Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    198123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2009, 09:38 PM
    Relationship
    Hi! I'm a dr.and mi boyfrnd is a business men v both have set our offices 2gother planning 2 get marry next year. Bfore he was very talkitive caring now also he is caring bt speaks to me less yes its true thts we usually fights I don't want to lose his love I want that our love should have a long life and a young love like other newly married couple wt should I do grap his attention and love forever
    ajGambino Posts: 317, Reputation: 97

May 23, 2009, 09:52 PM

... really?

Talk to your boyfriend about problems or doubts you might have in the relationship. If anything bothers you, do not hesitate to talk to him first.
    snow124 Posts: 116, Reputation: 28

May 24, 2009, 06:57 AM
    Paging Dr. Textspeak...
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

May 24, 2009, 07:37 AM

Problems don't fix itself on it own. The two of you have to work together to overcome them through open communication.

Also, nobody is a mind reader so you have to let him know what is on your mind againg through communication.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do I really need to be in this relationship? Sometimes I don't think so. [ 8 Answers ]

:confused: This is my story are you ready? Well here we go... my boyfriend and I met over myspace... and 2 months of dating we moved in together... for the first 8 months he lied to me and told me he was a virgin and I had to find the truth on a video tape... well I got to looking at his...

Relationship problems in 2nd week of relationship [ 5 Answers ]

I'm hoping I can get some meaningful advice on my situation. If not, I really don't know what to do. The whole summer, a girl I work with had been trying to hook me up with this friend of hers who was interested in me. I saw a picture of her, and she was cute.. But everyone is cute, so if I...

After a 4 year relationship I got tired of my relationship and broke up! What to do? [ 2 Answers ]

I’m a gay guy (36 yo) and I dated for 4 years this BI guy(40 yo), at the beginning it was a bit hard for me, I’m very comfortable with being gay! Came out 8 years ago, any way, at the beginning of the relationship I had to pretend in front of his friends that we were just friends, some times after...

Is The Relationship Over? [ 10 Answers ]

Hello, I apologize for the length - I'm trying to gather opinions as to whether I am wasting my time trying to get back together with my ex-boyfriend, or if I should just move on. He's 50 and I'm 36, dated a little over 2 years and broke up in Feb 07. The breakup was followed by a senseless...

View more questions Search