Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Char1ty17 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2009, 09:11 PM
    Jake Long
    Are there new episodes of "american dragon Jake long" still coming out?
    The Dark09 Posts: 161, Reputation: 8

May 19, 2009, 07:42 AM

No, the season long done.
    Krazi Posts: 358, Reputation: 70

May 19, 2009, 07:46 AM

Yup he is right...
    If possible try getting into Ben 10, good show.
    I watch it w/ my boys.
    oscarlicous Posts: 154, Reputation: 10

May 19, 2009, 07:51 AM

Awww. Man that sucks that os over. But it was a good show. I don't really care much for ben 10. I normally watch chowder with my brother. My favorite character is mung. Try watching that if its over.
    Krazi Posts: 358, Reputation: 70

May 19, 2009, 10:09 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by oscarlicous View Post
    awww. man that sucks that os over. but it was a good show. i don't really care much for ben 10. i normally watch chowder with my brother. my favorite character is mung. try watching that if its over.
    Chowder... my kids hate that show.
    Lol
    oscarlicous Posts: 154, Reputation: 10

May 20, 2009, 08:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazi View Post
    chowder....my kids hate that show.
    lol
    My brother goes nuts when ever its on? He will starting yelling because he wants to watch it. Yah, he's a little spoiled,but only to an extent. I think I spelled it right.:confused:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How long does it take long term vicodin consumption to exit your system? [ 7 Answers ]

If you have been on vicodin for a long time how long does it take to get out of your system.

Long, Long, history of freezeups, and blown fuses! [ 7 Answers ]

Hello I have been having trouble with our furnace for quite some time, and I have been arguing and fighting with home issurance companies trying to get this fixed and Im tired of dealing with them so I turn here. Originally our problem began with the whole unit freezing up in the summer when...

Sci fi a long long time ago [ 6 Answers ]

Do not remember much -it was in a jungle and this slime kept doubling in size and would soon take over the world. That all I can remember does anyone have any idea as to the title??

How long is too long in a crate? [ 1 Answers ]

Things are going much better with training the puppy to go outside! Thank goodness! Now we're concerned about how long she's in the crate. I've seen opinions on both sides of the fence. Some say it's OK to leave her in there during the day while at work (which means she's also in the crate during...

Less than jake! [ 1 Answers ]

WOOSHWA! :o :D ;D Awesome AWESOME! band.. Ska owns.. Less Than Jake is friggin awesome in concert.. one of the best! (the two best in concert in my opinion so far is, Less Than Jake and Flogging Molly) So much fun! My favorite album by them is.. Losing Streak.. What you people out there...

View more questions Search