Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mackythehacker Posts: 191, Reputation: 10

May 6, 2009, 03:54 PM
    My problems over the last. Few months.
    Hello, I haven't been on in a while I know, because I haven't had any trouble but now.. I'm sick and tired of getting told what to do, and what not to do, I've got enough stress on me with my exams and still my mum wants me to do this do that, on top on that, I'm losing weight.. I don't know how last month I was 9St 4lbs now I'm 8St 3Lbs, I am eating I want to get fatter, and ONTOP of that, I feel like I'm never happy apart from when I'm with kuki ( kuki is her nickname not real) she's the reason I'm happy, and I want to feel that happy all the time..

Before I met kuki, I had never cryed from happiness, like when your happy for someone at a wedding... but we went to see hanna Montana the movie ( call me whatever you like, I enjoyed it!) there was a song that taylor swift sung.. and I don't know what it was.. but I cryed from happiness and it was the best feeling I've ever had. But.. I've lost that feeling and I want it back, I want to get rid of my stress by cutting,smoking weed, drinking but I haven't done any of them for about 2 months now, and its getting to a point where I feel like I need it, and I know I don't...

Can anyone help me please... I'm sick of feeling upset and down, kuki has helped me a lot over the 4 months we have been going out... but I feel like I need some stress releve or anti depressants.. please help:(:(:(
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

May 6, 2009, 04:11 PM

Have you talked to your Mom about how stressed you feel and how much weight you have lost? Does she know that you're staying off pot, and that you were dependent on it?

Sometimes we feel happy to the point of tears. Enjoy it. Life tests us at times. Riding the wave of life, up and down and surviving is a sign of maturity. Helping other people can really get your mind back on track.

Hang in there.
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

May 7, 2009, 11:05 AM

Since your mom is the one giving you the added stress, then you should speak to your mom about this. You should also speak to your dad for support.

Hang in there, we've all had our fair share of stress. Take deep breathes to calm down.

Focus on one task at a time. Don't get ahead of yourself.
    mackythehacker Posts: 191, Reputation: 10

May 14, 2009, 03:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by simoneaugie View Post
    Have you talked to your Mom about how stressed you feel and how much weight you have lost? Does she know that you're staying off pot, and that you were dependent on it?

Sometimes we feel happy to the point of tears. Enjoy it. Life tests us at times. Riding the wave of life, up and down and surviving is a sign of maturity. Helping other people can really get your mind back on track.

Hang in there.
    I mum knows I used to smoke it.. so did she so she didn't say much.. my dad was a ''mr goody-two-shoes'' when he was my age,

My stress has went down a lot my exams are nearly over.. and I have been taking my stress out by drinking tea and just relaxing with some music

Thanks for being there for me :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

F1 (1 semester) + OPT (2 months) + H1b visa (3 months), how to file Taxes? [ 3 Answers ]

I came on F1 visa and graduated in May 2008 (studied 1 semester in 2008) then I started my job as a physical therapist on OPT base for 2 months and I got H1b visa and worked 3 more months in 2008, 1) how do I file taxes? 2) which things do I have keep in mind while I file taxes? Fairly new...

Live in NJ, in 2008 worked 6 months in NJ, 6 months in NY for the same employer [ 1 Answers ]

How do I file NY state tax, which form Ineed to provide to support partial year

9 months on OPT, 3 months H1B.what form to fill [ 1 Answers ]

Good Evening, I was on H1B since Oct 2007, through Oct 2008. From Oct 2008 however I am on H1B status. Now Could anyone please enlighten me as to which form should I use to file my taxes. I am confused. A response would be very very helpful. Thank you for your generosity...

No menstrual cycles after giving birth 16 months ago and weaning 2 months ago [ 2 Answers ]

I gave birth in July 2007 and nursed my son until the middle of September 2008. Unlike after I gave birth to my daughter 5 years ago, I did not resume my menstrual cycles as I continued to nurse my son and would only have a few days of spotting. Now, it has been 2 months since I totally weaned...

Bleeding 3 months straight after depo shot 4 months ago [ 2 Answers ]

The birth control shot I got was supposed to be good for 3 months. I got it 4 months ago, so I realize it should have worn off by now. Everything was fine for the 1st month, but for the past 3 MONTHS, I my vagina has continually been bleeding. After it had been doing this for 3 weeks I called to...

View more questions Search