Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    superk Posts: 207, Reputation: 12

May 13, 2009, 03:32 PM
    Shipping and buying foreign coins
    I want to sell and collect coins. Is there such a law that prohibits shipping and receiving foreign coins in the US?
    this8384 Posts: 4,564, Reputation: 485
    Ultra Member

May 14, 2009, 08:33 AM

I don't know that there's a law that prohibits it but you may have to pay taxes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

UPS Shipping [ 2 Answers ]

Does UPS deliver on sundays?

Foreign Spouse and Foreign child of US Citizen married for 1 month [ 4 Answers ]

I am a US Citizen. I married to a foreign woman (who also has a child) in late 2008. They are still overseas waiting for immigration papers to come here in year 2009. She does not have income overseas. Only I have income in USA. I do not have SSN for either Spouse or my Stepson. I have my own 2...

International shipping law [ 1 Answers ]

My wife has a grand piano in Russia that was given to her several years ago. It was made in 1912 and she has all the paperwork for it. The keys are ivory and the piano is fragile. She is considering taking just the keys back here. There is no problem with the Russian government allowing it out of...

Buying Coins on Ebay [ 1 Answers ]

Hey, so im new at buying coins on ebay but i have collected for many years. im hoping to start selling off alot of my coins soon but im still in the collecting stage. My question is how do i go about getting the best deal? and how do i know what coins are genuine and what are fake?

Who do you use for your shipping needs? [ 1 Answers ]

I have stamps.com right now, but it's $15.99/mo. I save more with click n ship, but when a package gets lost, it's a nightmare to get my money back with post office. Does anyone else use a good or free shipping service that you really like?

View more questions Search