Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CSUfan4 Posts: 23, Reputation: 3

May 10, 2009, 04:42 PM
    Stupid boy crushes
    How do I tell a boy I like him without coming out and saying I like you? But something that will still keep him guessing?? :confused:
    bladerecon Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2009, 04:19 PM

Spend time with him, invite him to hang out. Kind of go out of your way to see him but don't go too far out of your way. Hope this helps
    nikkiboo Posts: 31, Reputation: 0

May 11, 2009, 06:53 PM

well in my opinion if u really want him to no how u feel about him than maybe u should not keep him guessing for to long i think that u need to kinda flirt at first than start asking him to hang out just get comfortable with him and than u may not be so nervous about maybe asking him out just take ur time hope that my advice helped

please remember that my advice is not always accurate it is only my opinion

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Boy Crushes [ 5 Answers ]

I kind of like this boy at school. We talk on aim all the time and in school all the time. We r really good friends and help each other, etc. At the end of our convos on aim, he always says ily so much as a sister, or ilylassdm!! He even refers to me as his girlfriend! He dates like a different...

Why do I keep on having teenage crushes at my age? [ 4 Answers ]

Im nearly 30, married and with a child. Since my pregnancy (two years ago) Iv'e been thinking about other guys some I have known from the past and others from television, the local supermarket etc. I feel terrible as I know its wrong and especially because my feelings are soooo strong. I waste my...

Crushes all leaving me! [ 19 Answers ]

Hey fellow advice givers, yep its me once again sorry I haven't been back in a while but school started and I have been busy hope you understand:o anywhoo this one is about all of my crushes either leaving or not seeing them. My crush (who I referred to as swish in a few questions I asked) moved...

Crushes [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 14 years old and I have 3 guys that like me And I like one of them but I don't know what to say to the other two I mean the guy I like is not Cute at all but he's personality I like Please help me what should I say to these other two guys and I don't want to have to sneak around...

Chronic Crushes [ 5 Answers ]

I've been in a relationship with a wonderful person for almost 4 years now. I love him dearly and would never jeopardize what we have. The most annoying thing is that I have found myself having crushes, the most recent of which has got me thinking about the relationship. This new crush is not a...

View more questions Search