Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hhaannaahh Posts: 56, Reputation: 2

May 10, 2009, 03:14 AM
    Am I Definitely not pregnant?
    OK so I last came on properly on 24th apr
    Then had unprotected sex on the 2nd may
    (stupid I know don't attack, never do it again)
    The 2nd was a Sunday right,it was in the early hours.
    So I took the morning after pill on the Monday afternoon
    About 39 hours later it was I reckon
    He said it was about 80% affective when I took it
    Its now the following Sunday an I THINK I have come on
    But it does feel different
    Anyhoo now that I have (?) how likely is it that I could still be pregnant
    And also, will it be lighter?
    As when it went from every 4 to every 3 weeks for some unknown reason it was still just as heavy
    Now it is closer to 2 weeks would it be lighter as less lining may not have built up?
    I know don't about this part so don't skit me sciencey knowledge :p
    Sozzles for the essay xx

May 10, 2009, 03:48 AM

Forgot 2 add, or could it just b spotting
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

May 10, 2009, 04:23 AM

It is possibly just from taking the morning after pill... that will through your system off because of the increased hormones.

See what happens when your next period is due... if it doesn't show, try a test. Pregnancy is a possibility, since as you said, the morning after pill is not 100% effective, but it is unlikely because of taking the pill and just from odds being low that a one time unprotected encounter will lead to pregnancy.

You can always try a test now if that would put your mind at ease as well.
    Squiffy78 Posts: 20, Reputation: -2

May 10, 2009, 04:27 AM

It doesn't sound at all like you are pregnant. Spottting this early would usually be an implantation bleed (when the fertlised egg implants in the lining of the womb) but that usually happens around 2 weeks after conception (which is why women can mistake it for a period) not a week after. Sounds to me like a period, probably messed up a little by taking the morning after pill. If you are still worried take a test in a week or two, but I wouldn't say you are pregnant.

May 10, 2009, 04:44 AM

I'll take a test in the week just to be sure anyway
    I have me 2nd hpv vaccine tomorrow
    Will they need to know I'm not pregnant yeah?
    Because she might do one then?
    Thanks anyway dudes :) x
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

May 10, 2009, 04:46 AM

She would want to know if it is possible before you get the injection... bring it up and she will likely test while you are there.

May 10, 2009, 05:00 AM

Gets in done quicker
    2 birds with one stone aha xx

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My friend is pregnant but the guy who got her pregnant moves on with out her [ 10 Answers ]

My friend lisa got pregnant from her ex and her ex got with lisa old best friend so now she is really loney because her ex is avoiding the situation of her being pregnant. What should she do?

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

I've been pregnant twice and miscarried both times. Could I be pregnant again? [ 7 Answers ]

Ok so here's the deal... Last November I knew something was off... it was early Jan when I realized I was three weeks late... I went to a clinic and found out I was pregnant. About a week and a half later I miscarried. In April I started my period and it was not normal... and then it seemed to keep...

First, and most definitely last, DUI what can I expect? [ 8 Answers ]

Hello cyberspace :( I recently got a DUI last week. I was wondering what to expect from it. I blew a .095 which is above the limit even if I was 21, I am 19 by the way, so what can I expect as far as punishment? i.e fines, probation, AA counseling, community service etc. I am very scared as of...

Pregnant agen or still pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

Please help! Had a misscariage 4 weeks ago and now have a positive pregnancy test result, my belly feels bloated and breasts feel tender all the pregnant symptoms but if I was less than four weeks would I be getting these feelings or is it possible I didn't have a misscaraig and am still...

View more questions Search