Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    heidijoanne Posts: 45, Reputation: 4

May 9, 2009, 11:26 PM
    vintage clock from china
    I have no idea where to even start with this one... im just putting the pics up in case anyone has a clue as to what this is, and a history!

It's very heavy and solid.

Thanks in advance
    Attached Images

45notdaddy Posts: 62, Reputation: 15

May 9, 2009, 11:39 PM

We'd need to see some maker's marks, have an idea of the material etc. etc. Three shots of the face don't give anywhere near the amount of information needed.
    heidijoanne Posts: 45, Reputation: 4

May 10, 2009, 12:30 AM

No marks that I can see, other than made in china... and it's made of some type of clay from the looks of it... I don't expect to figure it out quickly, hopefully a few answers here and there will lead me to what I'm looking for...

Cheers,

Heidi

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Vintage Cartoon [ 4 Answers ]

I'm looking for the title to a cartoon that came out years ago on T.V. It featured a thin scragley looking lion with a raspy sounding voice who tried desperately to convince the other jungle animals who was Boss with his one line phrase of "I'm King of this here Jungle!". Followed by a chronic...

Not paid if miss clock in or clock out [ 1 Answers ]

I'm in Kansas. My employer has recently included in our personnel policy that if we miss clocking in or clocking out we will not be paid for that portion of the day. So: if you clock in after lunch, but forget to clock out when you leave... You don't get paid for the whole afternoon. We...

Vintage Voltage [ 1 Answers ]

Has anyone heard of a lighting company called Vintage Voltage? They sell beautiful well priced chandeliers. If you have heard of them do you have contact info?

View more questions Search