Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kmarie13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2009, 11:57 AM
    Craftsman lawn tractor
    My Sears lawn tractor does not move forward or backward when the lever is moved. Just sits there... It's not the neutral switch on the back... HELP
    jsfocke Posts: 310, Reputation: 37

May 5, 2009, 09:09 PM

Make sure that the brake has released. Sometimes it hangs and keeps the mower from moving. Especially after sitting for long periods with the parking brake on.
    mower_man Posts: 81, Reputation: 2

May 7, 2009, 10:28 AM

Is it a 6speed manual transmission or a hydro-automatic?

Post the model#.

-mower_man

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Craftsman Lawn Tractor - Unable to Start Tractor [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I currently having difficulty starting my Sears Craftsman Lawn Tractor, (Model# 917.259830). I was using the tractor and had to shut it off to move a lawn hose. When I tried to start it again it just clicked. Specifically upon turning the keying, it makes a click sound followed by a whin....

Craftsman lawn tractor [ 1 Answers ]

How do you adjust clutch on a craftsman model 917.274632?

Craftsman Lawn Tractor [ 1 Answers ]

I have a used Craftsman Lawn Tractor. Last summer it worked fine. Now, when I am cutting the grass, it shuts off. It will idle without the blades engaged. As soon as I put it in gear or engage the blades, it shuts off. I have replaced the inline fuel filter and it has fresh fuel in it. Any...

Craftsman Lawn Tractor [ 3 Answers ]

How much trouble is it to change the drive belt on a 15.5hp Sears Lawn Tractor? Seems like the speed of this lawn tractor has slowed down. I am assuming that the drive belt could possibly be stretched. Any onther ideas?

Craftsman lawn tractor [ 1 Answers ]

My craftsman 15.5 ohv mo#28n787 . Oil from engine is being pumped into carburator through oil breather tube what can I do to fix this .

View more questions Search