Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    moonlite Posts: 90, Reputation: 3

May 7, 2009, 05:15 AM
    Would like to know what the final pay off amount was
    Hello- I'm trying to find out what the final pay-off amount was on a property in Maryland. The other party who now owns the house free and clear is not telling me the truth. Is this information usually advertised on the internet somewhere where I can look up the financial aspects regarding a property ? All I could find so far are listings of sold homes and what the final sale price was. I'd like to know the "financial" transition. What's the best way to go about that if such information is not normally published on the internet ? Thank you for your advice.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 7, 2009, 05:21 AM

Financial transition would be lawyer to lawyer with purchaser and seller. Even if you knew the lawyer of the purchaser, I don't think they would divulge that information to a stranger, that is a non family member.

Tick
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 7, 2009, 06:33 AM

I'm curious as to why this information matters to you. That could have a bearing on your ability to get it.

But I doubt is that level of detail is published anywhere.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

FINAL FANTASY book? Similar to final fantasy? [ 5 Answers ]

Im a big fan of FINAL FANTASY games and there are no final fantasy books/novels. Does anybody know any other books that are similar to final fantasy stories??

This one to: LAST and FINAL one [ 3 Answers ]

Point Q is 4 km due west of B and C is on a bearing of 25 degrees from B. If the distance of C from A is 9 km find the distance CB

Final say [ 6 Answers ]

Who has the final say if my son goes to the next grade? He is doing great in everything, but reading. He is working on it. His 1st grade teacher wants to hold him back and I think that he has came a long way from where he was just a few weeks ago. Not sure how to go about this. Help please......

View more questions Search