Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LoisM Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2009, 10:00 PM
    Bumbs and itching on penis?
    My boyfriend is saying that after we had sex the last time that he has little white bumbs on his penis and that they are itching really bad... I would like to know what could be a cause of this
    ibrown Posts: 61, Reputation: 3

Apr 29, 2009, 12:03 AM

Idk but he needs to go to tha doctor asap.Yall could have something that needs attention rite now!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Itching inside penis - not an STD [ 2 Answers ]

Just to say up front, I've got a doctor's appointment tomorrow about this, but I wanted to ask anyway and maybe ease my mind. Not knowing is making me uneasy. Anyway... About a week ago, it started burning when I urinate, also began itching INSIDE the penis all along the shaft and having a...

Penis itching [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, For almost 9days I had been feeling like there is something moving in my penis. Is itching me but not much but is constant. I don't have any bump or swell up stuff but is never happen to me before in my entire life. I had sex last for over a month ago to my present time I notice this. ...

I have 2 bumbs on my penis what are they [ 1 Answers ]

Hi ummmm about 3 days ago I was lying in bed and I had a itch I didn't think anything of it so I itched. I got up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom and I noticed that I had two bumps on the middle of my shaft. There kind of on the right side. Ummmmm these bumbs kind of itch once in a...

Itching Penis [ 3 Answers ]

I sometimes get an itching feeling inside my penis. No burning sensation when urinating or anything. Just that itch from time to time. It has been there for about 2 weeks now...

What causes Itching on penis [ 1 Answers ]

There is itching below the skin of my penis. I do not have pain or blistes etc but there is redness

View more questions Search