Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nikkiboo Posts: 31, Reputation: 0

Apr 14, 2009, 05:28 PM
    Should I let him go?
    There is this boy that means the world to me I love him to death but I never told him how I truly feel we dated for about 3 months broke up went back out and than broke up again only because his mom sent him off to a rehab after about a month he called me he said that he ran away from the rehab and that his mom was taking him back there well it has been months now and I don't no anything his mom will not tell me there has been rumors that he was sent to a foster home I asked his because and he said that he was in a foster home but he changes his story allot so I don't no what to believe anymore I'm afraid that if I move on he will come back and I will end up braking some ones hart so should I just wait for him or should I move on?
    Thanks for your time
    Sunni_Hubbard Posts: 9, Reputation: 3

Apr 14, 2009, 05:35 PM

Hmm honestly you should probably try to date because he seems troubled and he might be a bad influence but then again I don't know him do what you feel is right
    HelpinHere Posts: 1,062, Reputation: 144
    Ultra Member

Apr 14, 2009, 09:40 PM

He seems like his problems are too great for you.

You don't necessarily have to date other people right away, but get past him. His problems require professional help, not a girlfriend. If he cannot even help himself by staying in rehab, then he can be nothing but bad for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search