Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    missesphish Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2009, 06:40 PM
    80s cartoon movie title?
    All I remember is that there are a bunch of toys. A bear, a dolly, an elephant (I think). They leave a toy store, I don't know why. At the end of the movie, one of them gets their leg stuck on the railroad tracks. They somehow get saved by a hot air balloon.

I think it is a disney-made movie, but I cannot remember enough to find it. It is driving me nuts! Help!
    :confused:
    MJDisneyDork Posts: 39, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2009, 11:57 PM

Erm.. I don't really remember the end of Babes in Toyland too well.. but could it be that? I think there was a balloon that they went home in.. and there as definitely a lot of toys :D
    missesphish Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2009, 08:15 AM
    ACTUALLY, I figured it out - after years and years of trying! It was "A Mouse and his Boy". OBVIOUSLY I got a few facts wrong... the bear was a mouse. And the hot air balloon was a sardine can. Oh well!

After watching this movie, though, I wonder how my mother let me watch it... how sad a movie could they make!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The title of an animated cat cartoon movie [ 8 Answers ]

What I remember about that cartoon movie is that it was about a male cat whose mother dies. The cat becomes an orphan and is being watched over by a monkey couple who have children of their own. The cat along with other orphans work at a cheese factory (some kind of factory) for a mean cat boss....

80's Cartoon Movie Title [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I have asked all of my friends and even my brother about this movie. The only thing I can remember is that the main character may be a mouse (?? ) and is with his mother and they come to a stream or muddy area and he sees a can of either dog food or something with a tomato on it and...

Title to 80's cartoon movie [ 1 Answers ]

This one is about kids in space. I think one of the crew members is a talking brown dog with glasses, and the leader of the spaceship has a red suit and black hair. I don't know if it is actually a movie or a series that was on HBO. It was on HBO a lot. In the movie/epesode, the man in red suit...

80's cartoon movie title. [ 1 Answers ]

... Ok, so from what I remember the movie was about a mouse, who gets tricked by this sorcerer mouse and her house sinks in the mud and is taken away from her kids and becomes a pet mouse, and then at the end she has to break the red stone that the sorcerer has... :confused: It's a cute movie...

View more questions Search