Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Matt12994 Posts: 19, Reputation: 0

Feb 28, 2009, 07:47 AM
    Does my girlfriend like me?
    I am dating girl that I have dated before, but lat time we broke up was because I didn't talk to her, but she didn't know that I had a bunch of stuff going on. Now we have been going out for about a week and she is avoiding me except when I get close to her, and before we always hung out together, and when she asked me out she started hanging out with new people, and some of them are boys that asked here out, and everyone wants to date her, and I'm not the most popular guy in the school. I just won't to know if I she is using me or just testing me so I can get closer to her? It is driving me insane!
    ibrown Posts: 61, Reputation: 3

Apr 2, 2009, 05:31 PM

My best advice is to sit down and talk with her.Communication is key and if you want to get to the bottom of it you have to talk.Unless I think you could end up breaking up officially with bad blood.Show your feelings and try to get her to do the same.
    roxypox Posts: 1,028, Reputation: 328
    Ultra Member

Apr 3, 2009, 09:27 AM

Like I brown said, you really should have a straight out talk with her, if you are wondering what is going on; ask her... its most likely going to be far better then worries and guess work ;) best of luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is my girlfriend/ex girlfriend thinking? Will she realize what she's lost? [ 44 Answers ]

All right, before I start let me just say that I have been dating this girl for 3 years, ever since we graduated from high school. Background info: We met in high school, I really never knew her up until my senior year. We're both the same age and she sat beside me in class because she taught I...

MY Ex Girlfriend is Pregnant, But I'm In love With mY new Girlfriend. [ 14 Answers ]

Hello, to whom it may concern my name is sam. I am 21 years old and I just don't get it. I had been with my ex for 2 odd some reasons, and then I broke up with her. I found out that she found someone right away. I felt happy inside for her at that time. Finally I found the love of my live who loves...

Ex Girlfriend or Pregnant Girlfriend [ 10 Answers ]

I had been seeing my partner for 8 years and have had a fantastic relationship. We had a really good lifestyle and I genuinely feel like she was my soulmate and true love. Trouble is I didn't know it. I hit 40 and had what I now see as a mid life crisis. I split with my girlfriend in November,...

Girlfriend might like her Ex [ 5 Answers ]

OK here's what's happening. My girlfriend told me that she might have feelings for her ex, so we stopped going out and now were dating. I love her so much, and she still says she loves me, but I'm not even sure anymore. But anyway, she's hanging out with him a lot now, probably even more then she...

View more questions Search