Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gr8guy1976 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2009, 01:49 PM
    Its almost as.
    If she is hiding something, since this guy started there things has changed between us. I must always be the one to arouse her when we are together, I will always hold and kiss her when we together, its like she's not here. Normal couples when they together they talk about things, share things. She never talks about us its always about her work friends its almost as if she doesn't have interest in me anymore... any ideas?
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

Apr 2, 2009, 01:50 PM

You do not need to continue to start new thread, please continue on your first thread so people will have all of the information.

Apr 2, 2009, 01:59 PM

So how do I do the next thread?
    Ultra Member

Apr 2, 2009, 02:01 PM

You just did, you Answer this Question on your current Question.

Apr 2, 2009, 02:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by gr8guy1976 View Post
    so how do i do the next thread?
    so how do I start a thread on the same topic
    Ultra Member

Apr 2, 2009, 02:04 PM

You stick with your first post, you continue to Answer this Question, if you have more information or wish to respond.

By Asking a Question about a Topic you open a new "thread" where people will see your new question without viewing your previous questions and responses.

Apr 2, 2009, 02:07 PM

OK thank you, so does anybody have any ideas because it seems as if she's not interested in me.
    Ultra Member

Apr 2, 2009, 02:09 PM

If you are unhappy in your relationship then you need to do what is right for you.

Either you talk to her about these insecurities that you are having or you move on with your life and spend some time taking care of you, as it seems that you don't value yourself.

Apr 2, 2009, 02:16 PM
    When I do speak to her about it she will always up with something like I don't want anybody else but you and then later on she starts talking about her work friends and this guy how nice he is and yes I like to ask her how was her day and what happened things like that, but she gets carried away and even talks about work in bed...
    Ultra Member

Apr 2, 2009, 02:22 PM

You sound very insecure.

There isn't any reason why if she talks about work and even if she talks about work in bed that isn't interested in you.

I get carried away talking about work because I spend more time at work then I do at home, it doesn't mean I don't love my partner or that there is anyone at my office that I am interested in dating.

You have to develop yourself esteem.
    shatteredsoul Posts: 423, Reputation: 130

Apr 2, 2009, 02:57 PM

I think she is more interested in the guys at work than she is with you. Obviously she likes the attention at work and is a little bored with her home life. You need to talk to her and try to see what you can do to improve your relationship before she takes it any further with people at work.

Apr 2, 2009, 03:05 PM
    That's the picture I'm getting exactly what you saying, I mean before she falls asleep she asks me do I want sex...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search