Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chillaxguy90 Posts: 45, Reputation: 0

Mar 29, 2009, 08:16 PM
    Are these signs, or is it just me?
    Well, as you most know, I am fairly new with the whole relationship thing. Only had one girlfriend, which we met through a blind date set up by our friends. I got kind of lucky to find a girl that flat out told me she liked me, so I didn't have to work too hard to figure that out.
    See, a close friend of mine is giving me signs that she may like me, well I think she is anyway. That's my problem, I don't know how to identify these signs from just normal behavior of women.

Well, normally we talk everyday, via text of course. However, today, out of the blue she calls me. Very random and surprising (should've seen the look on my face when I looked at my phone, priceless!), we have never talked on the phone before. Calling only to answer a question I asked, which she said was too long to text, turned into an hour conversation.

Next, she is constantly telling me how funny I am, and how I always cheer her up and make her laugh. Being a funny guy is not one of my good traits, in fact I suck at it. On top of that, she tells me quite often how much she loves me. I'm sure this could just be the friendly "I love you" that is shared between friends. The more she says it though, the more I think of it as a "What if?"

For the final ingredient, she is bringing me cookies to me at work tomorrow. Woo! Cookies, enough to make any man's day great, haha. Anyway, this would be the second time she has went out of her way to come see me.

Okay, I lied, one more ingredient. Because of our conflicting schedules, we don't get to hang out much. So I'm basing these possible signs off verbal conversations. When we do get the chance to see each other, she is always smiling at me, and a hug always happens at least twice, if not more.

I'm not sure if these are valid "signs" or even if there are enough to tell yet. I don't really know what to be looking for to be honest. So, what do you guy's think? Possible signs or am I just imagining things?
    mandyforp Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2009, 04:06 PM

TOTALLY possible signs... You are NOT crazy, lol!!

Next time you see her, make eye contact, just enough so she can tell you're looking straight into her eyes.

If she's a shy girl, she might look away... But if she's NOT shy, and she looks away, then it's a bad sign.

If she looks straight back at you, then you can be pretty sure she's interested and make a move.
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Apr 3, 2009, 11:21 AM

She likes you, no doubt about it. Any girl that brings you cookies is a keeper, and is for sure into you.

Your move now! Good luck!
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Apr 3, 2009, 11:29 AM

She obviously likes you a lot as a friend.
    That is an excellent place to begin!
    HelpinHere Posts: 1,062, Reputation: 144
    Ultra Member

Apr 4, 2009, 07:32 PM

I agree with everyone so far: She likes you.

The question is, do you like her back? If you do, start with the casual flirting and see if she returns the gesture. Don't make it too impetuous though, because you don't want to lose your friendship if she doesn't really like you like, as much as it seems, or doesn't want to risk the loss of friendship.
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Apr 4, 2009, 09:02 PM

Even if she doesn't like you yet, she at least is interested in getting to know you better than a friend.

Definitely go for it. Try to find ways to spend more time together.
    Sphira Posts: 72, Reputation: 6

Apr 5, 2009, 02:44 AM
    Hey I agree I mean if I liked a guy I would go out of my way to bring him cookies but if your new at this then when people say Make your move or flirt with her you probably have no idea what they are on about well if you need any help on that topic let me no but if you don't I'm going to tell you any way

1-look at her but not too much so she sees you are noticing her (girls love this)

2-if she brings you cookies (yum) then thank her and retern the gesture like if she works somewhere go and see her make time

If you need any more how the hell do I flirt advise let me know by emailing me at
    [email protected]

If not good luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Signs in the sky [ 3 Answers ]

Of late there has been some strange things going on in the sky . One was when the two planets jupiter and venus moved close to the moon to form what looked like a triangle it was visible by probably the whole world. I saw this myself outside it was amazing to look at. If you missed this Google it...

Signs of the end? [ 41 Answers ]

Hello everyone. My girlfriend and I have been together now for about a year and a half and it has been all fine and dandy. This summer however things have gotten a little strange. Ive noticed she fancies this other guy, she isn't head over heels about him or anythign of the sort -- well at least...

Where do your signs come from [ 3 Answers ]

I have heard many people into the paranormal/psychic things say they do not believe in God. Personally I feel God has set me and my spirit free by being open to what I label the spiritual realm. Anyway, my question is more so to the non believers of God that are into paranormal/psychic...

View more questions Search