Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mhmommy Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2009, 05:08 AM
    2 pug puppies
    Quick clarification - I mean for them to sleep in. I'll have 2 separate training crates downstairs and I was wondering about a larger crate w/2 of them in to sleep at night upstairs.

Thanks!
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Mar 23, 2009, 05:13 AM
    ANY REPLIES PLEASE GO HERE: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/dogs/g...ld-332677.html

Double post :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My dog just had puppies [ 6 Answers ]

My dog just had had 7 puppies. She is a lab,pit mix. The father is a Stafford pit. The puppies are 4 weeks old and we are going to start getting them eating puppy chow that's been watered down. But she has been losing weight. A lot of weight. Its kind of scary. She's losing weight and she's looking...

Puppies [ 6 Answers ]

my sister and I have been wanting a little maltese or a yorkie for about 2 months, and my mom doesn't care if we get one, but we r trying to convince him into getting a dog. does anyone know any good tips on how to convince parents into getting a dog?? also, does anyone know where to find...

About: Puppies [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone know the exact stages of puppies up to 6 months? I need to know because I'm not sure if my pup is developing properly Help needed ASAP Thank you

Puppies [ 1 Answers ]

My pug had two puppies they are now 8 1/2 weeks old. One just went to her new home today now the other puppy is acting kind of sad is it normal?

My pug puppies [ 1 Answers ]

I have 2 six week old pug puppies that don't want to wean from there mother they cry for her so I was wondering do I keep them away from her all times or what.thanks

View more questions Search