Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    suddenImpact Posts: 175, Reputation: 23

Mar 5, 2009, 09:05 AM

They did not give me any copies of paperwork (I never thought of that until now actually) I like the truck, I don't really want to take it back. I talked to them a few times about fixing it, I said I would even pay labor for them to do the work, and just wanted them to buy the parts and they wouldn't go for it.
    this8384 Posts: 4,564, Reputation: 485
    Ultra Member

Mar 5, 2009, 09:10 AM

It's not worth it in the long run; trust me. The truck is going to be a major headache. $20 says you can find an identical, if not better one, elsewhere.

Mar 5, 2009, 09:20 AM

Yeah, you're probably right. :(
    this8384 Posts: 4,564, Reputation: 485
    Ultra Member

Mar 5, 2009, 09:43 AM

Here's a link to help you out a bit more:
    SOS - Automotive Complaint Information and Form
    I'd go back to the dealer, tell them that they can either a)fix the problems for free or b)take the truck back and refund your money. If they refuse to do either, tell them you're going to file a complaint with the state. That usually gets them on their feet.

Mar 5, 2009, 11:42 AM

I may just do that. Some good/funny news, I have my truck out of the garage now... the oil pump is fine, they forgot to hook some part of the computer back up, that's why it wouldn't run :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lemon Law [ 14 Answers ]

Is there such a thing as a lemon law on appliances? I'm having a terrible time with a GE refrigerator. They acknowledged a Moisture-Related problem and have been fixing it at no cost, but enough is enough. I know the repair man on a first name basis. What's my recourse if I'm part of a class...

Lemon Law? [ 3 Answers ]

Ok. So my fiancé and I, bought a 2002 VW passatt, and we have had nothing but problems. First we bought it from a suburu dealership who said the check engine still on because their Suburu computer couldn't turn it off and assured us that there was no problem with it. I then found a piece of paper...

NC lemon laws? [ 3 Answers ]

I recently bought a 2000 Chevy Blazer from a dealer in North Carolina. Took the vechicle in for an oil change, they said I had leaks all over the place, rear seal etc. Took to a Chevy dealer, they said maybe it's just a clogged pcv valve.. end results... need $2000.00 worth of work for leaks. My...

Lemon Law [ 1 Answers ]

In New York how much time must I give on my demand letter? I have been made a bad offer on my car repair. Thanks in advance.

View more questions Search