Fred

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do you pray effectively? [ 3 Answers ]

From the New Jerusalem Bible Luke 11:5. He also said to them, "Suppose one of you has a friend and goes to him in the middle of the night to say, `My friend, lend me three loaves, 6. because a friend of mine on his travels has just arrived at my house and I have nothing to offer him;' 7. and...

Pray [ 8 Answers ]

This is a message for all christian beleivers. If you are an atheist and you are going to make fun of me, click 'back'. I have a prayer request for all of you my brothers and sisters in Jesus Christ, can you pray for my mum and dad, they have me pretty worried. My dad left the house about a week...

Who protects windows during hurricane season? [ 2 Answers ]

What are the landlords resposible for? What am I responsible for? HELP!:confused:

Can you pray without talking? [ 3 Answers ]

Almost every time I pray I do it silently, like think what I want to tell god or ask god. Does that matter, do you have to pray out loud for him to here you or does he know what your thinking? Thanks

Please pray for the stray [ 2 Answers ]

Hello everyone, Sunday morning, I rescued a kitten approximately 7 weeks old from the jaws of a dog running loose in the neighborhood. She was rushed to the emergency weekend and after hour veterinarian hospital. It was touch and go at first; however, she was stable enough to come home this...

View more questions Search