Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KC13 Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 99
    Ultra Member

Feb 19, 2009, 12:54 AM
    Home, sweet home
    Only in America... do drugstores make the sick walk all the way to the back of the store to get their prescriptions while healthy people can buy cigarettes at the front.

Only in America... do people order double cheeseburgers, large fries, and a diet coke.

Only in America... do banks leave both doors open and then chain the pens to the counters. Only in America... do we leave cars worth thousands of dollars in the driveway and put our useless junk in the garage.

Only in America... do we buy hot dogs in packages of ten and buns in packages of eight.

Only in America... do they have drive-up ATM machines with Braille lettering.

Check out some similar questions!

1/3 home owner family estate. Can I borrow with home as colatural? [ 1 Answers ]

My brothers and I each own 1/3 of estate property that we want to sale in the near future. Is it possible I could get a loan based on my 1/3 of the estate? With consent of brothers, and how would they be effected?

At home data entry jobs or home based business [ 0 Answers ]

Come April 8,2007 I will be laid off from my job and wanted to know if any of these free data entry jobs are legitimate or home bases business are worth doing. If so, where can I find them? Any information will be helpful. Thanks.

Schedule C home depreciation and effect on eventual sale of home in the future [ 1 Answers ]

I am debating if I should take depreciation on my personal home onto my federal schedule C. Let me explain, My gut feeling tells me that when I eventually sell my personal home I will be forced to add back all the depreciation I have taken on my schedule C for all those past years as income for...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.