Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Feb 18, 2009, 02:29 PM

Next, we can nationalize newspapers. They pretty much toe the Democrat party line anyway and with the cost of a share of the NY Times being less than the Sunday paper...

tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Feb 18, 2009, 04:18 PM
    The Maestro Greenspan (who the MSM now praises as a laissez-faire Guru... now that he thinks the way they do ,and has pled to the court jesters in Congress a big fat mea culpa) joined the chorus of those who are beginning to see beauty in the Swedish "receivership"solution as what he calls the least bad option for the banking mess.
    1992, the Swedish government took over its insolvent banks, cleaned them up and reprivatized them.

But let's be honest... what are the chances the banking system would ever go private once the Alinskyites got their hands on them?

I'm in the process of going over the President's mortgage proposals today . I'm sure there is some more funding tucked away somewhere in the plan for the ACORN brownshirts to feed off.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How should we view our leaders? [ 5 Answers ]

Okay, this question may belong in another category but due to my Christian worldview, I cannot help myself. Frankly, I'm completely blown away by the election of Barack Obama as president. I'm blown away because of the way people are lavishing so much praise and admiration for him. Is it wrong...

Clinton worries Democrats' leaders [ 54 Answers ]

Seems the Dems' worries keep increasing. First it was talk of how success in Iraq would be a problem for them, now their front runner has them concerned about hurting the rest of their slate. Looks like Hillary is a nightmare for both sides, those who think she's may cost them the house or...

Division leaders [ 1 Answers ]

Why is it if the giants win the next three games and dallas looses only one of there three games and there tie. How can the giants be the division winners?

View more questions Search