Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sillyrabbit1001 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2009, 05:17 PM
    I think Chicago sings this song but I don't know the name of it?
    I need to know the name of this song. I want to say it is Chicago but I am not sure. Let me sing it to you (lol). Since then I never look back, its almost like living a dream, oooooohhhh I got you. As my head was spinning around I gazzed into your eyes and oooohhhh I want you. Thanks again for being a friend and straightening out my life and ooooohhhhhh I love you. And so on. I have heard this song so many times and I don't even know the name or who sings it. Please help ;)
    Yellow_montu Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2009, 07:11 PM

Apparently its by Derek Holt - I love you The lyrics match up to what you put :)
    Neelie Posts: 512, Reputation: 39

Feb 13, 2009, 04:47 AM

If not Derek Holt, maybe it's I Love You by Nine Days :)
    Neelie Posts: 512, Reputation: 39

Feb 13, 2009, 04:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow_montu View Post
    Apparantly its by Derek Holt - I love you The lyrics match up to what you put :)
    After listening to both versions of the same song I think you're right, this sounds very like stuff Chicago did :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Chicago theme song from drama in the 80s/90s? [ 3 Answers ]

There was a television show in the 80s or 90s that had a theme song that resembled the introduction to Chicago's "If You Leave Me Now". I believe it was a drama based in a hospital... or maybe something surrounding the law.. It's driving me bonkers!

I don't know who sings it, or what the name of it is. [ 1 Answers ]

Hey everyone. I don't know who sings this song, or what the name of it is, but it's a country and some of the lyrics are "cause im down on my knees, dont you feel anything?" but that's all I can really remember, it's been a while since I heard it but it came out I think at the very beginning of...

Why is the University of Chicago blocking access to the Chicago Annenberg Challenge? [ 33 Answers ]

See this interesting article by Stanley Kurtz in National Review Online: Stanley Kurtz on Barack Obama, Bill Ayers & Chicago Annenberg Challenge on National Review Online "When Obama made his first run for political office, articles in both the Chicago Defender and the Hyde Park Herald featured...

What song and who sings a song that talks about his dad dying and buying him a mustan [ 1 Answers ]

His dad dies and when he dies he gives him a letter and he opens it and there is a set of keys to a mustang that he wanted when he was a child. Please help me figure this out..

View more questions Search