Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Feb 7, 2009, 04:13 AM
    Power walking
    Hello everyone...

In order to lose weight is :-

1. Fast walking 4 - 5 times a week for 45mins - 1 hr, enough?
    2. Eating 3 times a day.. Cereal Bar for breakfast, noodles for lunch and any meal dinner?

Im 60 kilos, and 5ft 4"
    Ideal weight would be 52 - 54 kilos.

Also, after how long would I see a result in this?
    I have been doing this for about 10 days now.. and sometimes I weigh 59 kilos and sometimes back to 60.
    Am I doing something wrong? Or hoping to see a result abit to quick? :)

Thanks
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Feb 7, 2009, 12:52 PM

Noodles for lunch is not going to let you lose any weight. Skip the noodles. Eat something else. Also cereal bars are not a good breakfast. Cook something for breakfast is a much better avenue.
    Ultra Member

Feb 8, 2009, 02:24 AM
    What would you suggest for lunch? A bread roll with ham and tomatoes?
    Ultra Member

Feb 9, 2009, 01:53 AM
    Can anyone suggest anything else for me?
    Im walking almost every day for 1 hr - fast paced walking but I don't seem to be sedding any kilo's...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dog walking [ 12 Answers ]

I am a teenager and I want to start a dog walking business around my neighbor to you know, earn a little extra spending money. I am very responsible and have all the sched. And things sorted but I was wondering, how much should I charge for a week? Should it change based on how many times a day I...

Pain while walking [ 2 Answers ]

Anyway, I went to see another doctor and presented my results from the Chinese lab, but the doctor overlooked and insisted that my problem is more of sciatica (nerves) and it has nothing to do with so called "amoeba" thing. He gave me some medication to ease up the "pins and niddle" like pains....

Walking away from the house. [ 7 Answers ]

What happens if your sales price and the value you have in the house are the same. Can you give the deed back to the lender before you fail on the payments in any way. Does it register as a default if you just give it back?

Walking on the bed [ 1 Answers ]

My family has lived in this house for about 5 years now. Since we lhave llived in this house we have heard noises, such as someone walking, doors openning and closing etc. These noises so not occur often and do not occur at any particular time of day or night. On occasion we have seen like pages of...

Sleep Walking [ 2 Answers ]

Why should you never wake up a SLeep Walker? How is it even caused? It seems rather weird to walk and sleeeeep

View more questions Search