Ask
    secret_123 Posts: 52, Reputation: -7

Feb 7, 2009, 05:11 AM
    Valentines day pressent
    What should I get my boyfriend for valetines day! He's 18
    templelane Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 227
    Ultra Member

Feb 7, 2009, 05:18 AM

What interests does he have? Sport, music, games, going out?

For example my boyfriend ikes music so I get hime things like guitar tab books, he also likes photography so I get him camera accessories and instruciton books. If he likes clothes get him a nice shirt or jumper.

Cheaper things include acollage of pictures of you two, or if you are creative a drawing or painting of something he likes. Sometimes silly little things are better and mean more.

What price range are you looking at? I tend to spend less for valentines day as it is a commercial event and spend th most on his birthaday instead.
    secret_123 Posts: 52, Reputation: -7

Feb 7, 2009, 05:21 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by templelane View Post
    What interests does he have? Sport, music, games, going out?

For example my boyfriend ikes music so I get hime things like guitar tab books, he also likes photography so I get him camera accesories and instruciton books. If he likes clothes get him a nice shirt or jumper.

Cheaper things include acollage of pictures of you two, or if you are creative a drawing or painting of something he likes. Sometimes silly little things are better and mean more.

What price range are you looking at? I tend to spend less for valentines day as it is a commercial event and spend th most on his birthaday instead.
    Um I don't really have a price limit lol. And he likes music going out and stuuff
    mintah50 Posts: 46, Reputation: 9

Feb 8, 2009, 09:12 PM

Boxers lol

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Valentines Day [ 16 Answers ]

Hi all, As seen in my previous posts my ex has been needy lately and lonely and we hung out as friends that's all she wanted but I want more. She was telling everyone she had a great time with me but she only wants to be my friend and so on. She also mentioned how much I love her and things...

Valentines day [ 25 Answers ]

Has anyone got anything special planned for valentines day? My girlfriend is coming home from india and I think illl take her to dinner, any one else thinking of doing something special?

Valentines tip! [ 16 Answers ]

Communication is KING!! So today is valentines day. Big day for couples. Guys: Women use this day to reflect on their relationship and figure out where it stands. You better be in good standing! Women are evaluting the relationship - seriously - almost should I stay or should I go? Write...

Yay for Valentines day! [ 3 Answers ]

Whoo hoo valentines day is almost here! Whooptee freakin doo! Am I the only one that is starting to hate this post breakup holiday? It's like every happy couple in the world wants to rub it in our face that we are single! Lol JK Have had a few fading thoughts about the ex and this one coming up,...

View more questions Search