Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Oakley_Kayla Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2009, 12:54 PM
    Cramps and no Blood?
    I have another question... I'm have like off and on like cramps through out the day (like ounce or twice) they feel like period cramps kind of and only last a few minutes. I also haven't started my period in like two months but sometimes that is normal for me. I would take a pee test but every time I do its always negative. I just don't want to be let down.
    Rolly_Pollie Posts: 21, Reputation: 2

Jan 23, 2009, 03:03 PM

Hi Oakley,
    Are you on any form of birth control? Sometimes, different forms of BC can cause all the period symptoms, except for the bleeding.
    I would see a doctor, because if you are not on BC and trying to get pregnant, these can be symptoms of another issue
    GirlWSlingshot Posts: 224, Reputation: 21

Jan 23, 2009, 03:20 PM

Could we merge her two threads because this is relevant information to the fertility question.

If you're not menstruating regularly, that could be a clue to why you haven't conceived yet. What has your doctor told you about your missed periods? Are you underweight?
    Oakley_Kayla Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2009, 12:44 PM

No I haven't used birth control sense I was in high school... I'm married and trying to get pregnant its been a wild ride. Yes I've told my OBGYN about my irregular periods she said that some times it stress that can cause my periods to start later... no I'm not under weight, I'm over weight by about 20 lbs. do you think that what cause my periods to be irregular?. I've been eating healthier and taking walks every day and do yoga at night for about an hour... over all I think I'm pretty healthy. But I do smoke cigs...
    kpangor Posts: 357, Reputation: 2

Jan 24, 2009, 10:44 PM
    Go to the hospital and ask for a quantative tha defnitly tell you if u pregnant or not.. gl
    Rolly_Pollie Posts: 21, Reputation: 2

Jan 26, 2009, 09:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Oakley_Kayla View Post
    No i havent used birth control sense i was in high school... im married and trying to get pregnant its been a wild ride. yes ive told my OBGYN about my irregular periods she said that some times it stress that can cause my periods to start later... no im not under weight, im over weight by about 20 lbs. do you think that what cause my periods to be irregular?.. ive been eating healthier and taking walks every day and do yoga at night for about an hour.... over all i think im pretty healthy. but i do smoke cigs....
    Cigs don't help. And I'm sure you've heard plenty of that.
    It sounds like you are doing everything right. You need to stop stressing. Find a better way to handle it, because if you do get pregnant, it can cause severe distress for the baby.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why do I get cramps after sex? [ 3 Answers ]

Sometimes after I have sex with my boyfriend I get cramps, they feel like period cramps. It's been a long time since I had sex with anyone other than him, so I don't remember if I felt this before. We don't have rough sex, he isn't too big and the sex doesn't last that long, so I don't know what...

Human Blood or animal blood? [ 13 Answers ]

Hello anyone. I'm a newbie here, hope to find some help here. I'm a student taking degree in biomedical science. I'm required to produce a research project in order to get my degree. I'm interested in forensic science so I choose it to be my field of research. I wonder how a real crime scene...

Blood Results show Protein in my blood? [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know what that could mean or be a sign of? What is this doctor testing for?

Bad cramps [ 4 Answers ]

How do I get rid of really bad cramps without medicine?

The blood shed & the blood sprinkled! [ 4 Answers ]

THE BLOOD SHED & THE BLOOD SPRINKLED In the Old Testament and the New Testament sacrificial "Blood" is spoken of in two ways;i.e. "The Blood shed and the Blood sprinkled." IN THE OLD TESTAMENT WHAT WAS THE APPLICATION OF "SHED BLOOD" RE "ATONEMENT" (the 'moment the Blood became...

View more questions Search