Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    worndrake10 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2009, 03:26 PM

I probably something in my house too and I'm not sure. Plus my little brother thinks someone died in his school, the same thing I thought when I was in elementary. I still have that thought now.
    bpmystic Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2009, 04:56 PM

My brother is 7 years younger than me. As soon as he could talk he would tell stories. It all started with "remember before I died?" I would talk to him through the years about this. It got more and more elaborate.

He's 29 today and still remembers his past life. In that life he drowned when he was about 5 years old. He was never scared or anything. He acted like we should remember. He would talk about his other mommy. It was strange. Having seen all this first hand, I must say that I believe in the paranormal or what ever you'd like to call it.

My feelings are to get you child to talk. Be gentle and nonchalant. Ask her what she thinks about death. Tell her she shouldn't be scared of it. It may take awhile, but she will come around. I think that it will help her to get things out in the open and feel more comfortable with her experiences. You're child will teach you more than you ever imagined too.
    pattijo55 Posts: 104, Reputation: 5

Jan 18, 2009, 10:26 AM

I feel as though Wondergirls reply is fine to try and get the child interested in something else when she gets scared. I do think the child is actually seeing something in the corner. If you do ask her questions about it try not to dwell too much on it. Take it slow not to freak her out. I've been going through this same thing with my 3 yr old granddaughter at my house. God Bless you. Patti
    slluebcke Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2009, 10:36 AM
    I would take her to talk to a professional and see if it is just nightmares/night terrors or something else. Also it would not hurt to bless your house with Holy water. I had an creepy feeling in mine and so did others who came over and after we Blessed the house the dreary feeling lifted.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I wanted to ask this ? [ 2 Answers ]

I am 25 years old and I am paying childsupport but I don't get to see my son every time I find out where she lives she moves from there and I was wondering how do I sign my rights up to her because I don't want to pay child support for someone who I don't get to see and I can't afford a lawyer to...

I want her, she wants me, but he wanted her first [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: Alrite here it is, a friend of mine was really into thi9s girl and I didn't know exactly what he saw in her an said so. However about a month or so after that I met her at a party an ended up going back to hers an being with her. Next week or so we decided to laeve it cause of the...

Bath for Cockapoo that has recently given birth [ 7 Answers ]

Hello I have a Cockapoo that has just gave birth and she had 5 puppies. Its been 4 or 5 days now. I wanted to know if its safe to take her a bath with soap. Because I was thinking if soap would get on her nipples the puppies would suck on them and that will cause a infection to them. So when can I...

View more questions Search