Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tracywolf Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2009, 11:24 AM
    Lost 2007 tax returns
    My husband and I lost our 2007 tax returns when we moved. How do I get copies ASAP?
    de_de_gc Posts: 66, Reputation: 4

Jan 5, 2009, 03:35 PM

If you cannot obtain a copy from your tax preparer, and you need copy (as opposed to a transcript), use Form 4506 (PDF), Request for Copy of Tax Return. It costs $57.00 per year requested.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need a copy of 2007 tax returns [ 2 Answers ]

I Need a copy of my 2007 tax returns

2007 returns [ 2 Answers ]

I need to view my 2007 return and get info from it, I need this for financial aid for college. I need to know my gross adjusted income and my total wages and income!

Tax Returns for 2007 & ITIN [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I need someone experinced answers to my below queries, It helps me really to get out the solution. I am on H1 Visa, My Wife & kids are not with me here in USA, they never visited to USA. 1. Is am eligible to claim tax expentions for my wife and children ? 2. Can I apply ITIN for my...

Federal tax returns - 2007 [ 1 Answers ]

Sir, Could you please clarify the following to me immediately? 1. I was under OPT till Oct. 2007 and since, then I have transitioned to H1-B. But, my passport / I-94 still indicates that I'm on F1 status since, I'm yet to get my H1-B visa stamped. Do I have to file 1040NR or 1040NR-EZ? 2....

2007 Tax Returns [ 3 Answers ]

I wanted to know was there anyway I could pull my tax returns for 2007 up online so I can move the process of getting them faster.

View more questions Search