Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mig87 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2009, 01:13 PM
    I have a boyfriend but my ex and I still have feelings for each other
    I've been with my boyfriend for almost 2 years now I moved to Florida from New York to be with him but htings lately have been pretty bad.. we fight all the time we don't have sex with one another, he doesn't spend time with me because he locks himself in the other room to be on the computer and leaves me in the room by myself.. I recently went to home to New York to visit family and friends and ran into my ex boyfriend.. we talked and caught up on things for the` 2 weeks that I've been home.. and our feelings for one another came back I didn't plan on this to happen and I didn't see it coming.. and now I'm back in Florida and things with the boyfriend had gotten worse.. when I got back me and my boyfriend were arguing and out of nowhere he grabbed my throat and slammed me on the wall 5 times and hit my head on the wall.. then he threw my on the bed got on op of me and started chocking me.. when we were done fighting he left to cool off and I called my ex and he calmed me down and made me feel so much better.when my boyfriend got back he said he was sorry for what he done and started acting really sweet and said he would nit do that ever again.. the next day my boyfriend and I fought again and once again he grabbed me by my throat and threw me in the closet and started chocking me and kicked me.. I was left in the closet for a half hour until he came in and tried to help me up he hugged me and said he should have never done that and he would never do it again.. my ex called me later that day and I had been crying and he asked what was wrong I told him what happened and he wasn't to happy about it.. mostly he was mad at me because I'm still with my boyfriend after the fact that he put his hands on me twice in 2 days... And now Our feelings for each other are coming back and now in confused because I do love my boyfriend but I'm starting to have feelings for my ex.. I know my ex wants me back he said it himself.. but he doesn't want to get back together so fast he wants to be friends first and see were it goes from there but the feelings are there.. I don't know what to do I need some good advice... :(
    Sdjosh Posts: 215, Reputation: 41

Jan 5, 2009, 01:28 PM
    Right now I don't think the main problem is the feelings for your EX.

It's that your boyfriend put his hands on you... choked you... locked you in a closet!!

Get the hell out of there... call the police... move out... whatever but don't sit there and let some person put there hands on you.

Deal with that first before you think about your EX.
    NorthernNiceGuy Posts: 238, Reputation: 75

Jan 5, 2009, 01:41 PM

Sdjosh is totally right... The feelings being rekindled between you and your ex are the least of your worries right now. You MUST get out of this abusive situation. Your relationship has slowly deteriorated into this, and it will only get worse.

Get out of this current situation and take care of yourself! Then deal with all that other stuff later.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How do I know if my Ex boyfriend still has feelings for me? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, me and my boyfriend broke up back in February, but part of me says that I still want to be with him and the other says to leave him alone. But my question is how do I know if he still has those same feelings for me. Sometimes he used to call and ask me stupid questions and I would ask myself...

She has a boyfriend, but we're right for each other. [ 26 Answers ]

I know this question has been answered on here before, and I have read through many of the answers to it as well. However I just can't help but to post my situation to see if is unique when compared to others. I am 20 and in university. Last year I met this girl and we instantly clicked, like...

My ex and I still have feelings for each other [ 4 Answers ]

So, my boyfriend and I broke up about a little more than a week ago. He's in college and well.. parties a lot. He almost cheated on me while he was drunk (he told me this) and said that if he ever did cheat on me he would never forgive himself. He even called his mother on what he should do. We...

I still have feelings for my ex-boyfriend [ 3 Answers ]

Me and my ex-boyfriend broke up 1 1/2 yrs ago and I still love him. I dumped him because I had my family and friends in my ear on how I need to do better but to me he did everything for me he just was'nt affectionate. We were together for 3 yrs but I've known him for 7. I met my present boyfriend...

How do I know if my Ex boyfriend still have feelings for me? [ 5 Answers ]

OK here I go in 6th grade I got with Vegas Matuatia we lasted for 5 months together!! Well all we would do was hi and bye.My friends went up to him and asked him how come you never kissed your girlfriend.And Vegas sais I will kiss her when she tells me she's ready.So I thought that was the cutest...

View more questions Search