Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 10, 2008, 09:47 AM
    Favourite Christmas Memories!
    Share your memories of Christmas with us! The good, the bad, the ugly! ;) Good times with children? Family fights? Drunken relatives? It's up to you!. they're your memories!

Dare I say Merry Christmas to you all? Of course I will, but I don't mean to exclude others beliefs. All are welcome! :)
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 11, 2008, 10:09 AM

I will start it off with one of my special memories.

In happier times, my ex, my stepson, and I always started Christmas Eve sneaking around trying to keep each other away from the gifts we had bought for each other.

I always distrated them because our traditional C'mas Eve dinner was Baked Ham and Scalloped potatoes, but always had to have Kidney Pie too (YUK!. but they were Brits, so I would make it anyway)

After dinner, we would blindfold each other one at a time, spin them around a few times, and then we would give the one with the blindfold, directions to their presents. It was pretty funny to watch. When they found their present, they had to unwrap it with the blindfold still on, and had to try and guess what it was. It just made things more exciting.

After that, no matter how cold it was outside, or how much snow, my ex would go out and light the firepit in the backyard. The three of us would bundle up, grab blankets and quilts, and go outside and roast marshmellows around the fire, with Christmas music playing, aand just sit there talking... most time shivering to death... but we didn't want to go in.

When we did finally get too cold, we made hot chocolate (mine and his Dad's were spiked of course, lol) and we played a game of pool, or some other game. I definitely miss doing those things at Christmas!
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jan 1, 2009, 12:11 AM

I guess no one had any! LOL!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old memories he keeps brinign up? [ 2 Answers ]

So me and my ex boyfriend are still in contact he chnaged his status to single on my space deleted pics etc and wer moving on, although we have split over the fone (2 months back) not seen each other and our relationship was good and bad had lots arguments and break ups, because we wer each others...

Favourite & least favourite word [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone, It was difficult finding a slot to post this question. I hope this thread is OK. We all have a favourite word and least favourite word and I was wondering which are yours. My favourite word is: 'Serendipity'

So many memories [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know the names of this guys? They were little soldiers about an inch tall they were tan or black, they came out late 80/early 90's, they had vehicles and even a base.. any ideas?

Your Top Christmas Carols & Christmas Songs [ 38 Answers ]

Ok it's that time of year when the holidays are around :) and I was just thinking what are people's top Carols or Chritmas songs that they like? Christmas songs for me would be The Pogues, Fairytale of New York ;) and my Christmas Carol would have to be Joy To The World :) ! Please feel...

Memories [ 2 Answers ]

:-[ I don't know how to say that... but I seem to lose my memories too fast. Like last year memories I can't remmember anything but the big events... is there anything I can do or practice to improve my memory ablitiy. Thanks...

View more questions Search