Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sodium Posts: 250, Reputation: 6

Dec 26, 2008, 09:01 PM
    Babysitting for 1 week
    So I am in charge of my nephew for a week while my brother goes to cuba for a wedding...
    My mother is saying that if anyone saw me with the baby(1 year old) that someone could call people and get the baby tooken away. Is this possible.
    And is there a legal age to be in charge of a baby for a certain amount of time.. because I am 15... someone let me know if this is ookay.. cause it sounds to me like it would be fine,
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 26, 2008, 10:44 PM

Girls younger baby sit all the time for overnight.

It sounds like MOM does not what the baby in her home and does not want you to watch the child.

You can not baby sit wthout her permission.
    Sodium Posts: 250, Reputation: 6

Dec 26, 2008, 10:48 PM

She wants me to watch the baby she does wants me to be IN her house actually.
    She doesn't want me to go to there house even though I think it would best for him, like his parents have never been away him from more then a weekend, and everything he needs is at his own house.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Babysitting Ad [ 4 Answers ]

So I'm trying to write a babysitting ad, but I don't know what to put on it, just list off good things about me or what? I'm an honors kid I volunteer, blah blah blah:confused:

Babysitting ad [ 3 Answers ]

Im trying to write an ad in the local newsparper about babysitting, but I don't know what to write. Please reaspond.

2 week on property now served a 2 week eviction because mgr refuses to sign lease [ 1 Answers ]

Can a management company refuse to sign the lease document even though you signed and was given permission to move-in by district manager of company? She decided that she didn't want me to stay even though I passed all of the criteria of the property. She found out that I had emailed a ex...

Babysitting fee [ 2 Answers ]

Good Morning! Not being a parent myself, I thought I might be able to get some good advice from this board. A co-worker that I am on friendly terms with has asked me to babysit her two children, a 6 month old and a 2 year old, overnight. I told her I would be happy to help out and she asked...

View more questions Search