Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shannon1000 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2007, 05:27 PM
    I think my parents and my house is possed by a demon
    I think my parents and my house is possed by a demonic force I started seeing thing the other night I woke up at 3 am and saw a pure black hand reaching out from behind my staircase what should I do my parents don't believe me at all. I'm very scared
    thereisno4evr Posts: 63, Reputation: 0

Dec 18, 2007, 07:22 PM
    Welcome to PIRA, Home of the Paranormal Investigators & Research Association

Start there.
    poobearluv Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2007, 07:24 PM
    Sounds like you need to get into a church and have your house prayed for and bleesed
    Josh123313 Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2008, 02:55 PM
    Try and get the PRS involved
    scott_1976 Posts: 96, Reputation: 19

Jun 9, 2009, 06:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by shannon1000 View Post
    i htink my parents and my house is possed by a demonic force i started seeing thing the other night i woke up at 3 am and saw a pure black hand reaching out from behind my staircase what should i do my parents dont believe me at all. im very scared
    I have seen figures like this twice in my life, very scary at the time, but nothing else ever happened. My wife and I saw the same figure at 3:06am in our bedroom, extreme terror but nothing else happened and we have not seen it since.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is my house occupied by a spirit/demon? [ 17 Answers ]

Hi guys, First of all I'd like to say that I'm new here and Hello. Second, I'm glad that I've found this sight on Paranormal Phenomena, we've had stuff going on in our house/apartment for a while now and my husband does not believe me. It's started happening a long time ago back when we first...

When can I take my baby and leave my parents house [ 7 Answers ]

Ok I'm 16 years old and have a 5 month old baby... my parents are trying to control everything I do they won't let me raise my kid they are trying to take over... when can I legally move out so I can raise my baby myself with the help of the daddy??

I'm 18 and my parents won't let me leave my house [ 9 Answers ]

My parents won't let me leave my house I've been 18 for 2 months and I'm ready to leave. Their being unfair about things. I left last night and they got the school involved in it so I might be kicked out of school tomorrow.

Haunted House (demon like) [ 2 Answers ]

I am new and apolgize if I put this question in the wrong place. I moved into my grandfathers house in feb. 2007 when he passed away in his bedroom. I know my grafather loves us all very much. Weird things have been happening ever since. At first things were just going on with my mother, but now...

Can I get a loan on my parents house [ 2 Answers ]

Greetings, I am nearing the end of a pretty messy and expensive divorce. I am going to be about £35000 in the hole at the end of it all and do not have many options for paying it back in a hurry. Obviously I would like to be able to have a life and still be able to do things. My parents have...

View more questions Search