Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sivadmas Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2008, 12:37 PM
    I don't like my tattoo
    Had an angel tattoo'd today and it is coloured purple! I hate it and need to know how I can quick fade the colour or remove it without paying a ridiculous amount. Please help!
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Oct 21, 2008, 02:08 PM

You can get laser tattoo removal, which is pricey.

Or you can get it covered with another tattoo.

When you get a tattoo you need to make your wishes clear, and if it doesn't turn out the way you like, you're stuck with it unless you choose either option I've mentioned above.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 25, 2008, 12:27 AM

Hi, sivadmas!

You've already received a very fine answer from ChihuahuaMomma, above!

I did just move your question out of the Art topic area to this area so that you will be more likely to receive even more helpful answers. Your question wasn't so much about art but about dealing with a tattoo.

Thanks!
    krzekali89 Posts: 66, Reputation: 8

Dec 23, 2008, 02:34 PM
    Wait for it to heal and ave them fix it with a darker color then the purple. You have to be clear with these tattoo guys they do what THEY like not what we (the people who accually have to live them) want.

Good luck
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

Dec 23, 2008, 02:39 PM

I have heard commercials for this product but I make no claim that it will or will not work. Wrecking Balm Tattoo Removal System | Remove your tattoo without a laser!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 23, 2008, 04:04 PM

Yes I saw the commercials, even on TV it did not do away with it completely, just faded it a lot, I could still see outlines on the commercials.

But best bet, let it heal and see what you think in a month before you make any rash chocies.
    AManWithNoName Posts: 424, Reputation: 9

Dec 23, 2008, 05:21 PM

Why get a tattoo if your just going to end up not likeing it, when I get mine, I'm getting a 13 on my neck in black, like the johnny cash song, I thought it over, why didn't you?
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Dec 23, 2008, 05:41 PM

If you don't like the way the purple has come out... then let it heal. The color should fade some.

What exactly don't you like?
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Dec 23, 2008, 07:15 PM

A tattoo is for life in some form or other either it is a tattoo, or a scar or a spot that has a different look than the skin around it.
    AManWithNoName Posts: 424, Reputation: 9

Dec 23, 2008, 07:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by letmetellu View Post
    A tattoo is for life in some form or other either it is a tattoo, or a scar or a spot that has a different look than the skin around it.
    Listen, tatoos aren't all that baad, you need to chill and look at life like I do, life is short, so why not goof off while your living it
    My ex girlfriend had a tattoo, a tramp stamp, a rose

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bow tattoo [ 5 Answers ]

Hi everyone!! :) I need a picture with a bow tattoo, I seen one on nicole richie's neck and I loved it. But I don't want the exact copy of it so maybe someone has something like that!? Here is the picture of nicole's tattoo http://b.foto.radikal.ru/0605/0017fa11654b.jpg

Tattoo [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering could anyone help me, I am getting a tattoo and I want it in either Latin or Irish and was wondering could anyone help with it. Thanks very much "life's a voyage that's homeward bound"

Does any one at the age of 17 have a tattoo [ 7 Answers ]

I am 17 and I got a tattoo a couple weeks ago(yes it was legal) I just want to know how many other 17yo have a tattoo also

Tattoo ink [ 1 Answers ]

Hi can you please tell me if I am better off using the white tattoo ink before I use the black so it comes out white and not a grayish colour thanks

Tattoo is art right? [ 9 Answers ]

:o helooo, I'm deciding on getting a tattoo which will be my first ! I'm really nervous but really want one? Am finkin of one on my foot, lower back or above my nicker line got any ideas tha would be nice?? I lyk Katie Price's on her back and on her foot if any one can help wif images well...

View more questions Search