Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rmccracken1985 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2008, 11:29 AM
    In pain
    Hi am I a 23 year old female, and I am having lots of pain in my lower part of my stomach. Some times in on the left or right. Some times all over. When I'm on my period it feels like I'm dying it hurts so bad. It goes on all month long. I have been also having lot of back pains and headaces lot too. Every time I go to a doctor they say its normal. What do I do? I'm not sure if this will help but I have 2 c-sections in the past could that be part of it too?
    krzekali89 Posts: 66, Reputation: 8

Dec 20, 2008, 11:37 AM
    Hi, If it is because of your period and you don't want anymore children right now, I'd say that maybe you should go on the pill, or get the depo vera. If your pain is caused by period pain then I would sa that those would help.

My aunt had 5 c-sections (she can't give birth any other way) and after her 5th one she is always experienceing horrible stomach pains and headaches. I accually sat in the ER with her all night because she was in such bad pain. They told her that you shouldn't have anymoe then 3 c-sections because the scar tissue build up cause pain that will never heal. It can be different with anyone though. After one you could get this pain... it just comes with th territory. They said to just take asprin or a pain reliver of some sort. Hot cloths on your stomach when the pain is unbearable.

I hope I helped in some way. Good lunk and get better soon!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tooth pain - Gallbladder pain - any relation? [ 7 Answers ]

I had a crown put on last December and I had to go back to my Dentist 3 times to file it down because it would hurt really bad when I would bite down. The dentist did not fix my problem and I just refused to go back a 4th time. I just stopped eating on with this side of my mouth. I now have...

Abdominal pain along with breast pain [ 1 Answers ]

Hello there, I been having lower abdominal pain along with breast pain. It has been a week and I also missed my menstrual. I am just not ready to take the test because I am always late so taking my time and trying to figure out what is really happening with my body. I been having lot of...

Breast pain, lower abdomin pain [ 15 Answers ]

I was supposed to ovulated on Feb. 4th, and my husband and I had sex 5 days in a row with Feb. 4th being the 3rd out of the 5 days. It is now the 18th and my breast are so sore, and have been for about 4 days now, I have to sleep with a bra on for support. I wear a size 40DD so when I don't have...

Lower abdominal pain and back pain [ 1 Answers ]

Constant pain in lower abdomen. Bleeding since birth of second child in July

View more questions Search