Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dlargent Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2008, 09:40 PM
    Stretch Marks
    What is the best method to get rid of stretch marks?
    Honeydiip Posts: 34, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2008, 02:46 PM

Try vitamin e oil and cocoa butter
    mcjono Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2008, 02:49 PM

Bio Oil and coco butter both work well
    krzekali89 Posts: 66, Reputation: 8

Dec 16, 2008, 04:02 PM
    I use liquid vitamin e and tanning... haha it works though. Also keep moisterized. Jergans makes good lotions.

Hope I can help!
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Dec 17, 2008, 09:59 AM

You can't "get rid" of stretch marks. You can, however, diminish their appearance with cocoa butter, lotion, etc. but they will never, ever truly go away. Once the skin is stretched from whatever reason, weight gain, pregnancy, etc. the skin will not just miraculously "go back" the way it was with no marks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Stretch marks ? [ 8 Answers ]

I have stretch marks on my inner thighs and breasts because I gained weight really fast, a few months ago I went from 95 pounds to 130, I have used vitamin e and cocoa butter and it doesn't seem to do much of anything and they aren't even fading so I just wanted to know what I should be doing or...

Stretch marks [ 3 Answers ]

What is the best proven product in the market today that would remove very old stretch marks?

Stretch marks [ 5 Answers ]

I have just recenlty statred putting on a lot of weight, and beacause of this I have got a lot of stretch marks, I have just recently started putting mosterizer on the areas but I was just wonering if doing that will help at all/ Or does any one know a great way to get rid of stretch marks?...

Stretch marks [ 1 Answers ]

I noticed last night after I got out of the shower stretch marks on my lower abs. I am not pregnant and my weight has stayed about the same. I did weigh more on the doctor's scale a couple months ago then on my scale at home. At the office it was 207 when I came home that day it was 196 at home....

Stretch Marks [ 8 Answers ]

I am so young and I'm already starting to get stretch marks. I tried coco butter and everything and nothings working. What should I do?

View more questions Search