Ask
    mewmewgirl Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2008, 03:42 PM
    Information on hair dye
    What are some hygine problems from using hair dye?:confused::confused:
    krzekali89 Posts: 66, Reputation: 8

Dec 16, 2008, 03:48 PM
    Hygiene problems from hair dye?

You could have an allergic reaction. That's why your supposted to test it before you use the product. Your hair could slightly fall out after the dye is in.Not fall out but thin a little (my hair does) only because some hair strands are weak and the dye kills them and you'll eventually have roots but other then that I don't think there are any problems you should b worried about.

Have fun!
    krzekali89 Posts: 66, Reputation: 8

Dec 16, 2008, 04:14 PM
    Your writing a paper on hair dye? Why didn't I ever think of that lol

I think I can help a little more then. Your hairs texture might never go back to normal. Your hair might never grow back, if your in a small bathroom the fumes could hurt you. Also the dye can dye other parts of your body and if you don't follow the directions perfectly you could end up with little to no hair left.

I will do some more research later tonight and get back to you. Good luck on that paper!

Dec 17, 2008, 03:48 PM

Can anyone help me!
    lynzi Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2008, 10:47 AM

Hiya I've dyed my hair blonde and it has orange patches which I don't understand because my hair has alsways been blonde!! How can I dye it to a brown colour so I can over again? Scared of it going bright orange as it doesn't look too bad now but needs improving!!
    lynzi Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2008, 10:50 AM

Sorry didn't mean to write tha there I'm new to this

Dec 19, 2008, 09:43 AM

It's fine but I don't know

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I tone down or remove a semi permanent red hair dye over bleach blonde hair? [ 3 Answers ]

I am at my wits end! I had my hair professionally frosted about two months ago. I like the blonde, with my dark hair roots, but I wanted to add some red low lights with the blonde streaking throughout. However, I did not get the results I wanted. Now I have dark roots, and a multi blonde/red...

Hair folical body hair vs hair on head [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I have had testing done for a while I tested positive from hair from my head although I did not use. I then tested from my body hair and came back negative. The head hair was 90 to 100 days back and the body test was back almost twelve months. I wish to find out which is the more definitive...

Black hair to lighter hair.this is a long story, take heed first time dyers! [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, here goes. I'm not a professional hair colourist, but I am a long standing veteran of home hair colour - I've had my hair all colours, all lengths, all styles and at the moment it's jet black. I've broken all the cardinal rules of hair colouring, and I can safely say that it's too much of a...

How do I make my hair go back to natural or lighter hair colour? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm from australia and a couple of days ago I dyed my hair to a permanent intense dark brown but it went to dark I would really like it to go lighter or back to my natural hair colour which is a light brown with a bit of blonde. I have been striping for the past few days is there anything I could...

Hair information [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I had highlights in my hair 2 months ago. It is normally dark brown. I waited as I was Advised before I got anther perm. I got a perm and the stylest told me my hair would melt. The perm is not like I wanted it. He said a conditioning treatment would help. My roots are now growing and I want...

View more questions Search