Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    random_chick Posts: 66, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2008, 05:47 AM
    Cant take it
    I'm 14 (nearlly 15) years old. I have been bullied all the way through school. Now its pissing me off. I have meant to have said somat about this girl, but I isn't. Now she threatenin to knock me out. Also the school said if it continues one of use will be transfrered to another school.

:confused: what do I do??
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 27, 2008, 06:15 AM

Transfer to another school and get away from the bullying, either that or stand up to her and get it over and done with. My guess is, she will back off.

Nov 27, 2008, 06:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    Transfer to another school and get away from the bullying, either that or stand up to her and get it over and done with. My guess is, she will back off.
    Im not coosing to change schools. The school said if it carries on I'm going to be transferred. I don't want to move schools, because I have done nothing
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 27, 2008, 06:26 AM

You may know that but sometimes it is best to cut you losses and get out before something does happen you can't control. Well, then stand up to her and get it over with.

Tell you parents the bullying is going on or call the hot line to deal with it

1-866-444-6996

You are asking us for help, so take the advice and do something.

Nov 27, 2008, 06:29 AM

Thank you I will do :)
    Bowlerfan16 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2008, 01:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by random_chick View Post
    im 14 (nearlly 15) years old. i have been bullied all the way through school. now its pissing me off. i have ment to have said somat about this girl, but i aint. now she threatenin to knock me out. also the school said if it continues one of use will be transfrered to another school.

:confused: what do i do???
    How could the school make one of you transfer?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 15, 2008, 03:53 PM

What is your parents doing about this. Have they been to the school board, if there is physcial threats being made have your parents called the police and filed a report on it.

Dec 16, 2008, 10:36 AM

Yh they said if it carries on I got to go to a different school
    AManWithNoName Posts: 424, Reputation: 9

Dec 20, 2008, 07:28 PM

Well, I'm going to say this, kick and take names, and don't let anyone find out, get a guilty conchence, and start drinking, that's what I would have told you
    Why don't you try talking to this girl, why is she so scary to you, answere me that
    Vanilla_Swirl18 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2009, 02:27 PM

Beat that hoe up! Duh.. show her who's boss homie! 4 real don't let no female treat you like that! You shouldn't havae to be transferred because of her! Hell nah it don't go like that!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search