Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    salamander5 Posts: 87, Reputation: 5

Dec 11, 2008, 02:54 PM
    I like this really popular guy but I don't know if he likes me
    I like this really popular guy but I am just like in the middle. Definitely not unpopular but not exactly "popular" And I sometimes see him glancing at me, but like I just met him this year so I don't know him that well. We've like never talked. I like to believe that he likes me, but I just don't know:confused: and sometimes when we're in a group or something, he flirts with the other girls in the group, but still kind of looks over at me. But I do catch him looking at me a lot, and kind of look away when he sees me looking. Like I've read that it's shy guys that do that, but he doesn't seem like the shy type! So I don't know if he likes me, or if he doesn't, or if he just doesn't know how to make the first move, and none of the articles that everyone asks "does he like me?", "How to tell if a guy likes you", "signs a guy is flirting with you", really seems like it applies to me because we don't know each other and it seems to be a more shy, like 6th grade kind of crush but I just don't know, so if you're a guy that maybe kind of fits this description, please help if you can??
    TexasParent Posts: 378, Reputation: 73

Dec 11, 2008, 03:06 PM

Just be direct, guys are just as afraid of rejection as you are. However, just because you haven't registered on his radar doesn't mean he wouldn't go out with you if you asked.

Guys love it when a girl asks them out, it removes the guesswork out of whether the girl likes them.

Be bold and go after what you want. Be prepared for a no answer too, but at least you won't be left wondering. Also if it is a no answer, you can be persistent in the future and more than likely he will say yes one of these days.

Be bold, believe in yourself and ask him out!
    roxy8120 Posts: 62, Reputation: 2

Dec 12, 2008, 09:07 AM

If he looks at you a lot he probs likes you I have a mega crush on a boy in my class and he always looks at me then when I look at him he looks down but when I catch him looking at me I get a happy feeling its so great to get that feeling do you get it??
    salamander5 Posts: 87, Reputation: 5

Dec 15, 2008, 02:01 PM

Well I DID but I just found out some "stuff" about him from one of my friends... so... I don't like him anymore. Thanks anyway though.
    TexasParent Posts: 378, Reputation: 73

Dec 15, 2008, 10:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by salamander5 View Post
    well i DID but i just found out some "stuff" about him from one of my friends... so... i don't like him anymore. thanks anyway though.
    Women :rolleyes:
    marriaget Posts: 84, Reputation: 7

Dec 16, 2008, 07:16 PM

Don't believe everything you hear, always give it the benefit of the doubt.
    Mmkayyyyy, so it's hard... that happens to me... :/

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Being liked by a popular guy [ 6 Answers ]

He told me he liked me, and asked me how to pursue me. But he is a very popular guy in my college. He is handsome, sociable, and smart. Lots of girls like him. I never looked serious when facing his questions, for I am not confident to be his girlfriend. Last relationship really kicked my , and I...

Popular? [ 3 Answers ]

Okay, here I go I have been in the same extracurriculars with all the popular people.They have always been nice to me, but lately they have included me more.One girl I have known forever, and we friends.Another was unpopular then became populatr, so she is my good friend.More are nice, and some...

View more questions Search