Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    noone91 Posts: 39, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2008, 03:37 AM
    What kind of guys are girls atracted to?
    Hey.
    I am just wondering. Do girls like guys different then anyone else or normal guys.. I mean - I really like to style my hair with straightener and hairspray (no not emo.. ) and I don't know if girls like that or just normal guys?
    Best Regards
    xxariesxx Posts: 202, Reputation: 40

Nov 23, 2008, 09:51 PM

Any girl you ask if going to give you a different answer. One "type" of guy is attractive to some girls while that type may repel others.

In very general terms, girls generally like guys who are self-dependent and confident in themselves.
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Nov 23, 2008, 10:14 PM

I think it is a positve thing that you take care of your appearance (hair).

There are girls that find that attractive.
    barbiechick123 Posts: 317, Reputation: 25

Nov 24, 2008, 11:23 PM

Different girls like different guys. Simple. :)
    smurf69 Posts: 43, Reputation: 0

Nov 24, 2008, 11:29 PM

Be yourself man u shouldn't have to act like someone else just so a girl will like you either they like you for who you are or they don't
    YourDarkMystery Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2008, 05:41 PM

Well if your so busy trying to be what the girls want, you wouldn't be an individual would u? U would just be following there needs.

My opinion, its hott when I guy knows what he wants, and who he is. Sometimes its not the best for someone to move with the wind.

Find what you lik. And screw the people who don't lik it!

:]
    Hikari Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2008, 04:15 PM
    Every girl is different, so you can't know what specific type all girls in general prefer most.

I don't think you should change your looks just to attract girls, I think you should just be yourself. There's bound to be a girl out there that likes you for you.
    roxy8120 Posts: 62, Reputation: 2

Dec 11, 2008, 01:47 PM

Be yourself and I find I like funny people people who stand out
    krzekali89 Posts: 66, Reputation: 8

Dec 11, 2008, 02:08 PM
    Everyone has someone out there for them. Don't change for a girl, would they change for you? You want someone who is going to love you for you.

Being attractive is a big thing in our culture... but honestly (and call me wierd) I love people who dare to be different. I liked a guy who was shorter then me, had a half shaven head and wore make-up... I've also liked a guy who was 6'5'' and had hair longer then mine, but the man I feel I love with is a crazy muscle head lol and I wouldn't love him any other way.

I guess what I'm trying to say is different is beautiful. If a guy doesn't dare to be different I won't like them.

Good luck and keep straightening your hair! If anything it shows you have good hygiene and can take care of yourself :o)
    salamander5 Posts: 87, Reputation: 5

Dec 11, 2008, 03:00 PM

Well it depends on how it looks for you. Some guys look really hot with straightened and styled hair, some it's just weird. If you like it and think it looks good, just wait for a girl that thinks it does too. Don't try to change your looks to try to win approval from others.
    ihavewings Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2008, 09:08 PM

Personally,a guy who's different from everyone else stands out in a good way to me.

And it's good that you take care of yourself, don't worry.

I hope you find someone.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What kind of girls do guys like [ 27 Answers ]

I really don't know this question because some women I think are not decent and kind-hearted, but guys like them. So, do guys like those who looks sexy, or beautiful, despite the possibility that they might be not kind-hearted people? I doubt there are different values or standards between...

GUYS! Do guys like persistent girls? Do you like to be pursued? [ 13 Answers ]

I mean, wouldn't you like if the roles were switched? : ) Guys will keep trying to get with a girl they think is pretty, they don't give up! : P Wouldn't you like that?:p

Does emo guys like non-emo girls? [ 4 Answers ]

Guys, does emo boys ever like non-emo girls. I'm not emo, but I every guy that I like has been emo. Do they like non-emo girls?

What do guys really like in girls [ 5 Answers ]

What do guys truly like in girls? I mean, I've read in magazines that guys like a lot of stuff but all my guy friends act totally different from what the magazine says.

Do guys like shy girls? [ 5 Answers ]

I gave up on the former guy in my school, now I'm 100% single and happy, if anyone cares to know :p Anyway, I was thinking about everything between us -just to learn my lessons if I made any mistakes- My friend was flirty, shinny (lipgloss, glitter :p ), she laughed at anything guys would say...

View more questions Search