Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Dec 10, 2008, 11:34 AM

I feel like I need to call her now. I am totally unproductive at work now. Thanks Rome! :)
    chrissaay86 Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Dec 10, 2008, 11:35 AM
    Seems to me that she wants to tell you what's on her mind. It might not be anything bad so don't worry until you know what its about.
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Dec 10, 2008, 11:45 AM

I wish I could update you guys on what is going on, as well as calm my rational right now.

Oh, word of advice! Googling "we need to talk" does NOT yield promising results, well unless you want your relationship to end.
    DazT Posts: 69, Reputation: 2

Dec 10, 2008, 11:51 AM

Stop worrying :D! Patience is a virtue.. if she wants to end it, it wasn't meant to be..

Dec 10, 2008, 11:52 AM

With your quote on the bottom of your profile it sounds like you are quite ready for whatever is about to come your way... I've been googling lumps on the babies head and that's not got me anywhere.. so maybe don't really on Google to provide you with answers
    Ultra Member

Dec 10, 2008, 11:52 AM

Lol.. This is true... Just sucks I got the line at 12pm and I don't get home until 5
    Ultra Member

Dec 10, 2008, 11:53 AM
    Ha ha Chrissaay, I know Google doesn't have all the answers but I sure wish it did. Would make things a lot less stressful in life

Dec 10, 2008, 11:54 AM

Yikes.. its well past 5pm here in England! Its nearly 7pm
    Ultra Member

Dec 10, 2008, 01:20 PM

So I finally texted her saying "I can't be kept on a string the way I am. If it's a personal matter then tell me, but if you are going to end it please tell me now.

She responded "No way am I ending it, I just really wanted to apologize in person for the way I have been treating you. You have been there for me all along and to take things out on you isn't fair to you. I'm sorry"

So for once, I get get all worked up for nothing. Thanks to everyone for keeping my head on straight and not letting me fly off the handle
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Dec 10, 2008, 01:23 PM

Good news man! Good thing you didn't over react! :)
    Ultra Member

Dec 10, 2008, 01:38 PM

Lol Yea I know... I could have flipped out and sent a thousand texts and push her over her breaking limit. I simply stated how I felt the best I could without being aggressive and then just let it happen.

Whoever says this site doesn't have use after you healed is so wrong ha ha.
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Dec 10, 2008, 01:41 PM

Awww G-Man... will be thinking of you!! Hope its nothing... Just assure her that you're not going anywhere, remind her of the special-ness that you two have, and listen to her. She's going through a lot of emotions now with this ex thing...

Here's hoping for the best!
    Ultra Member

Dec 10, 2008, 01:44 PM

Oops... answered before I read the thread... Phew!! :D Good!
    Ultra Member

Dec 10, 2008, 01:58 PM

Lol thanks Historian! I know she is going through a lot with this arseclown getting out. We have the girls to think about and it's stressful for both of us. We meet him Saturday and have already typed up the "rules" and holiday visitation, she wants it to be made clear to him that she wants nothing to do with him or his life other than about the girls. He tried texting her a few days ago about stuff she has been up to and she flat out said not to text her unless it's about the girls.
    Ultra Member

Dec 10, 2008, 02:03 PM

Good for her. She's being a good Mom. I'm proud of you for being there for her during all of this. And especially at Christmas... yuck. Keep that chin up. It will get better!
    wolfgangqpublic Posts: 189, Reputation: 29
    -

Dec 10, 2008, 02:05 PM

Rome - when you get home, be sure to say a quick sorry for considering the other possibility, when she brings up the other stuff.
    Ultra Member

Dec 10, 2008, 02:12 PM

Thanks everyone! And I will Wolf.. I can swallow my pride with the best of them lol
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

Dec 10, 2008, 02:16 PM

Good Luck Rome. I read a lot of your advice and it is always dead on. Hope everything turns out to be something not so bad and you both get through it.
    TrueFaith Posts: 1,202, Reputation: 313
    Ultra Member

Dec 10, 2008, 02:24 PM

Ha! I called it!

FAITH wins that one

I said that she would probable just say sorry for the way she was acting!

And hell yeah. You told her if your going to end it. End it now!

Way to be the Alpha male dawg ;)

And HA I got a REDI from dazt.

It was sound advice ;) thanks
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 10, 2008, 02:42 PM

Never had any worry that you would have dealt with whatever comes your way.

Glad it turned out great.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to have a serious talk w/ someone who hates "talks" [ 5 Answers ]

I have gotten the advice to have a heart-to-heart with my boyfriend. Problem is, he hates "talks" because he says he always feels cornered in those situations. It doesn't seem to be a "blow off" because I have watched his body language and he literally will start sweating, coldly staring off...

Changing wiring to use "second line" rather than "first" line on specific jack [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, and thanks! I have two phone lines (telephone numbers) coming into the house. I want to change a particular jack from one line to the other (exclusively for a fax). The current jack has a pair of tan wires going to "black (heavier wire and screw)", a pair of blue wires going to "red", a pair...

Okay, I admitted my lying to my parents, how should I handle the "talk" tonight? [ 5 Answers ]

I admitted to my parents that I was cheating in school. How should I handle the talk tonight?? Please answer!

Okay, I admitted my lying to my parents, how should I handle the "talk" tonight? [ 1 Answers ]

I admitted to my parents that I was cheating in school. How should I handle the talk tonight?? Please answer!

View more questions Search