Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DDLM55 Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Nov 28, 2008, 07:51 PM
    Christmas Chaos!
    What should I get my girlfriend for Christmas? She loves dance, cats, clothes, makeup, etc... She tells me she doesn't want anything, so its hard to even get some sort of an idea of what to get her. I want to get her something meaningful without saying we're engaged... I want to get something romantic, meaningful, and something that says I love you. Any ideas?
    homebirthmom Posts: 160, Reputation: 15

Nov 28, 2008, 08:30 PM

A gift from the heart is your best bet. You know her better than you can describe to anyone here, so our advice would only be secondary to the knowledge that you have of her.
    I personally would go with a theme that she likes... cats obviously. I'd go with a figurine of a cat, possibly her favorite breed, maybe on a stand, and have a plaque on it, and have something engraved on it.
    Again, you know her better than I ever could, so it should be something that comes from your heart.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Chaos and Order [ 5 Answers ]

History is often viewed as conflict between the instinct for order and the impulse toward chaos. Without order,nothing exists;without chaos,nothing grows. And yet the struggle between them sheds more blood than any other war. The instinct for order is an expression of mankind's desire for...

Home in chaos! [ 4 Answers ]

I am a mother of three children, ages 8 yrs to 11 yrs. My husband has adopted all my children from the bio worthless fathers. We have been married for 5yrs. My husband is great to me, but is somewhat distant and easily agitated at the children most of the time. I can't really blame him somewhat,...

Your Top Christmas Carols & Christmas Songs [ 38 Answers ]

Ok it's that time of year when the holidays are around :) and I was just thinking what are people's top Carols or Chritmas songs that they like? Christmas songs for me would be The Pogues, Fairytale of New York ;) and my Christmas Carol would have to be Joy To The World :) ! Please feel...

Chaos in Art [ 3 Answers ]

Had a long talk with someone about it and how Chaos in art can set you Free!. Tried reading more about it because I'm having a hard time understanding the concept. Still having a hard time. Please Advise. I prefer structure and process. Like architecture, art should have a program. As a...

Anarchism, chaos? Or improvement [ 5 Answers ]

Anarchism; without government, order or law. Some people think total chaos, I say improvement. Sure it has its flaws but then again it has its benefits. The government wants u to believe law is necessary , but if people have freedom they would not abuse it because it would be all about survival. Is...

View more questions Search