Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wikedjuggalo Posts: 406, Reputation: 43

Oct 12, 2008, 01:22 PM

Well its been a little awhile huh? Got my tires and my trip for Tuesday is going all to plan at this moment. Getting my car worked on in WV, as I don't trust mechanics around here to mess with my subaru SVX. I'll be staying with that friend I mentioned while my car is getting worked on. She has been really looking forward to seeing me. Also got my check from school so that's added money I did not expect to have on this trip.
    High Max Posts: 271, Reputation: 43

Oct 12, 2008, 01:37 PM

How have you been holding up?

Oct 12, 2008, 01:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by High Max View Post
    How have you been holding up?
    Pretty good occasion spikes but nothing like before. I honestly am at the point where I do not wish ill will or anything but see no need in seeing or talking again to her.

Oct 19, 2008, 05:56 PM

Back from my trip and feel worse then ever. I do not know. I do not miss her I miss the feelings. The warmth I felt in my heart when I held her in my arms. But its what ever. Who the hell was she to do this to me, why? All this questions have been asked before. But I'm tired.

I just do not feel like doing anything anymore I'm so very tired of putting on this fake smile for everyone. I'm tired of convincing myself every morning to get up and go to school or work.

My trip was okay. Towards the end for some reason I'm not sure of I started to get really depressed. Is not really her just woke up and felt like pure .
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Oct 19, 2008, 06:00 PM

Sounds like you don't miss her , but you miss who you thought she was.

Oct 21, 2008, 07:10 AM

I'm still feeling pretty damn low. I am not sure why. I can look at her myspace and not have the emotions flood and I laughed a bit. I constantly fight myself every morning to get up and got to school and work.

Trip was okay, drank a bit smoked a bit something I never do. I had fun but felt I misread signals from someone and allowed myself to misinterpret things. And from your post
    Quote Originally Posted by friend4u178 View Post
    you'll have sex with some new and find that a) if it wasn't good, at least you did it
    Yup it was A.
    Just do not know anymore. I thought I was done with this crap.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 21, 2008, 07:46 AM
    I use to feel pretty low back in the drinking days, until the alcohol ran its course.

Look guy, there will always be highs and lows in life, whether your heart broken over a relationship, or happy in one. That's life, and the key is dealing with it, whether your having a good day, or bad.

It gets better.
    bigbird213 Posts: 681, Reputation: 110

Oct 21, 2008, 08:46 AM

Just for the record...

The drinking, smoking and sex (was it forced?) might have a hand in making you feel a little worse. Almost as if you were trying to replace something you used to have, and realized that it hurt you more than healed you...

Just a thought...

Oct 21, 2008, 09:39 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbird213 View Post
    Just for the record...

The drinking, smoking and sex (was it forced?) might have a hand in making you feel a little worse. Almost as if you were trying to replace something you used to have, and realized that it hurt you more than healed you...

Just a thought.....
    No sex was not forced. And you all are right. What I thought would help me instead probably hurt me more. I'm not normally one to drink or smoke, but I was on vacation and wanted a break and just to have fun. Also this friend I visited I have always had a thing for and as she has for me but due to how life played out we never got together. But sorry about posting a little bit*h fest was feeling down.
    bigbird213 Posts: 681, Reputation: 110

Oct 21, 2008, 09:41 AM

No worries, happens to us all...

By now you know its ups and downs, just ride out the downs and enjoy the ups... Its going to happen for a LONG time, so get used to it :p

Nov 24, 2008, 06:35 PM

So I thought I was done. I moved on hadn't spoken to her or attempted to for that matter. Till this afternoon she called my phone. I didn't recognize the number.

I answered she immediately asked for her calculator and Dvds back. Which I replied I said I'd get it to you and then said goodbye.

Well I let that slide until a friend of mine texted her. Which she promptly started blowing my phone up I ignored it 3 times which she left me voice mails all which I have saved. I didn't know someone sent her a message let alone what it said.

So she leaves me very nasty messages regarding how she never loved me her new BF is twice the man I am blah blah blah. I'm a crowd and a b*tch getting people to send her messages. How her new boyfriend does everything so much better.
    None of that bothers me to be honest. My ego is intact.

I finally answered on the 4th call which she promptly went to screaming at me about someone sending her a message. I told her I don't know what it said I had nothing to do with it. She continued to scream about her calculator and wanting it now. I told her I'd give to her like I promised and told her I owe her no favors but she will get her stuff. At that point she hung up.

Now I was done with this crap but her and her new BF continued to send treating messages about my life and my friends to my friend. I do not take kindly to threats and have document everything saving the messages so should anything happen I'll have something to show.

I'm not one for conflict I attempt to avoid it. I am a very relaxed person and can overlook a lot and keep trucking. But so help me god should they attempt to confront me I am not sure of what I will do. The anger that has built up inside me from theses actions is something I have never felt before. To make threats to me about my well being and what not is something I have no tolerance for. I'm not looking for them because if I were I could simply go over there but I'm not one to start this all. I will only defend myself or press charges if any property damage is done. I'm beyond angry, I'm never get angry like this but so help god shall something stupid arrive. She has no idea what she has provoked from me.

Attempting to cool off but this anger will not dissipate.

Here are the voice mails if you care to hear
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Nov 24, 2008, 06:39 PM

Stay Classy man! You are an upstanding guy and you DO NOT need to stoop to their level. Don't let your anger guide your actions. I know it is easier said than done, but their immaturity is almost laughable. Hang in there! You are first class, they are just trash.

Nov 24, 2008, 06:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kctiger View Post
    Stay Classy man! You are an upstanding guy and you DO NOT need to stoop to their level. Don't let your anger guide your actions. I know it is easier said than done, but their immaturity is almost laughable. Hang in there! You are first class, they are just trash.
    O I have. But I can only control it so much, I'm not sure what will happen if they attempt confront me in person.
    Ultra Member

Nov 24, 2008, 06:43 PM
    All right, I just listened to the VM. That is awesome! I haven't laughed like that in a long time. Let this slide off your back. Her vocabulary is pretty sweet... give her a dictionary when you give her a calculator back. I would be upset if I were you, but in the end it is more comical than anything.
    Ultra Member

Nov 24, 2008, 06:45 PM

I know your adrenaline is pumping right now. Just breathe and calm down. I highly doubt they are going to confront you in person, and if they do, then they will find themselves in a court room (and behind bars). Don't let them make you lose sleep tonight. They are first class trash man!

Nov 24, 2008, 06:46 PM
    Alright, I just listened to the VM. That is awesome!! I haven't laughed like that in a long time. Let this slide off of your back. Her vocabulary is pretty sweet...give her a dictionary when you give her a calculator back. I would be upset if I were you, but in the end it is more comical than anything.
    I got a kick out of them but what has gotten me is her new BF threatening my friend and me. I'm not a small guy I'm about 6ft and 250 lbs. I don't speak much nor do I put up empty threats. I don't fight but you threaten my life you better be able to back it because I will not take it easy should they be stupid enough to confront me.

Nov 24, 2008, 06:46 PM
    I know your adrenaline is pumping right now. Just breathe and calm down. I highly doubt they are going to confront you in person, and if they do, then they will find themselves in a court room (and behind bars). Don't let them make you lose sleep tonight. They are first class trash man!
    All this happened about 5 hours ago and I'm still heated.
    Ultra Member

Nov 24, 2008, 06:48 PM

I don't blame you. I know I would be heated, but I am also a guy who has acted out of anger way too much in my life, and I regret EVER single time I did. Get a punching bag and let loose!

Nov 24, 2008, 06:54 PM
    I don't blame you. I know I would be heated, but I am also a guy who has acted out of anger way too much in my life, and I regret EVER single time I did. Get a punching bag and let loose!
    Never have I ever acted out of anger. Regardless of the sh*t in my life that has been dealt have I ever felt this heated. Not even when I watched my mom be abused. They have stricken the only nerve I have.

Nov 24, 2008, 07:00 PM

Here are the threatening text messages from that dude terry to my friend.

Ahh... I see. Well, I don't know you or Nate. I do know one thing. Sadly, I know no harm will come to Brittany. That is because I am here

Well, you are going to hurt someone I truly love. And I am certain you truly love nate. I believe in eye for an eye. Please don't think I am threatening you . I'd never do that. I swear. I am just telling you the consequences of your actions. I believe you can be the bigger person here. You should be happy. You got nate. Don't ruin it. I'll tell Brittany never to call you guys again Just please don't force my hand in this matter

Regardless. You are going to bloody more than just your hands. I stopped fighting a while ago. Lol and I'm not skinny anymore I've filled out since High school. But its set. I have said what I will do. What happens next is up to you

Well, if you decide to hurt Brittany you'll need him. Once I'm done I'm coming after you. Idc if he weighs 250 and is pure muscle. Idc if he's standing next to you with 10 of his friends. I'm coming stright for you and I won't stop pounding you till the medics have to scoop your little face off the ground. I don't mind destroying a girl :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am so confuesed. Break? Does that mean break up? [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfriend decided to text me and tell me we needed a break. He promised me we would get back together. He said he keeps thinking about the past and stupid stuff. He said I was his everything and that we would be back together real soon. His ex has kept bothering him.. and now we talk but I...

Break up and taking a break [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfriend asked for a break because he's been too busy. Its been a week and I'm not sure whether were on a break or completely done. The last he told me was that we weren't completely done. But how do I know if we're still on a break or if its over?

Should we break up [ 14 Answers ]

I've been dating my girlfriend for a year , she is still married and always tryies to avoid the topic of divorce. She says that its hard for her and she will deal with it when she's ready. I told her that if I wanted to get married one day I couldn't marry her. That makes me sad,she says mean...

View more questions Search