Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Nov 21, 2008, 04:48 PM
    Second opinion
    Hi, I was wondering who or where I could look for a second estimation or offer for paying for a write off, presumably the insurance company is going to offer me an amount ( if their recommended garage can't fix it) but I was told I don't have to accept it, but I don't know any web sites or the type of people to look for who would also offer an amount.
    Thanks.

Check out some similar questions!

Need some opinion [ 10 Answers ]

Hm... I'm not sure whether I posted this in the right place. But I would like to ask, is integrated graphic better for 3D games or is discrete graphic better?

What's your opinion! [ 4 Answers ]

PSU contacts Shipley concerning the purchase of fuel oil heat the school building during winter months. In the phone conversation, Shipley agrees to make 8 shipments of oil to the school over a 6-month period from Oct 15, 1984 to April 15, 1985, totalling 750 gallons/month at $1.25/gallon. ...

I need your opinion [ 8 Answers ]

I am doing my ninth grade debate and I need your feedback on this How is god alive in society if there is evil world hunger and parentless children in the world

Opinion [ 10 Answers ]

OK so I give a lot of advise on these forums but that doesn't mean that I don't have problems too... how else can you give advise unless you have been through some things in your life. I have been with a guy for 4 years. We got married last year valentines day and we have a new baby together as...

Your opinion on sex [ 10 Answers ]

Well I'm not too sure if this question would go under religion. Wel is it just me or is sex turning into just a fad. Meaning that it's a common occurrence. Before it use to be sacred and chosen wisely but now us adolesense choce to just randomly pursuee pleasure over rationalization and have sex...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search