Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chin-Chee Posts: 51, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2008, 02:30 PM
    I need to know!
    I went up and introduced myself a little over a month ago to this boy I REALLY REALLY REALLY like and we talked a little and we became friends that night... a couple weeks passed and I didn't think that he was taken or talking with anybody so I just couldn't wait to see if he was going to make a move if he liked me or not so I wrote him a note and said some stuff and asked him to be my boyfriend in(except in different words) and I gave it to him, and the next day I asked him at the beginning of class what he thought and in a really nice way he had said that he was already talking to somebody, feeling like an idiot I said oh I'm so sorry and he said it was perfectly fine and gave me a hug usually in the past I would have to say hi to him first before he would say anything to me and after that happened I was headed to a class to do something and he was walking by me and said hey ------and I was like hi------ and I just couldn't believe it and since then he started giving me hugs when I wasn't expecting it and saying hi to me randomly.. and one night I seen him at a restruant about a week and a half ago which I didn't know HE WORKED THERE! And I went up to him and said hey ----- and he said hey and just gave me a hug! And I gave him a hug like a min later because he had said he had a bad day.. and we hadtalked for a very long time... and when I was going to go eat dinner he gave me another hug and I went to eat and came back a little later and we talked some more.. sadly after having so much fun with the one I loved I had to go I stood up and began walking out of the room and he gave me another hug! Omgosh.. I just couldn't believe it! I got 4 hugs from him that night... btw.. when we first talked on oct.3 I asked to get a picture with him and he put his arm around me first!. we talk everyday and there was a day when I was down and he just came up and hugged me! And said I hope this makes you feel better because you kind of look like down like you were having a bad day. And he speaks to me first everyday! And gives me hugs like its nothing... I am wondering does he like me like me? Is this a sign of something? I need some help so some 1 please reply to this! And by the way what is some ways to attract him towards me? Like make him like me even more!
    random_chick Posts: 66, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2008, 06:24 AM

maybe he does, I think he does. But boys do that randomly some times anyway. I think you should ask him if he likes you and ask for the honest truth
    sylvan_1998 Posts: 156, Reputation: 45

Nov 14, 2008, 07:09 AM

I would just be his friend and keep your options open. Maybe it might develop maybe not and in the end you should still have a friend. Good luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search