Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alfredlionel Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2008, 09:08 AM
    Need details of any competition
    I have created and written some phrases of my own best suited for the entire humans of the world to be adopted in life.recently a prize money for such phrases was advertised in Google.klindly send me the details of the competition

Check out some similar questions!

Is business competition becoming more like the model of perfect competition? [ 7 Answers ]

:confused: Consider the discussion below between Kriss and Naz. KRISS: With the growth of on-line shopping, price comparison websites and falling prices for many consumer goods in recent years, I think business competition is becoming more like the economic model of perfect competition. NAZ:...

Wrestling competition [ 1 Answers ]

Is any ladies defeated gents in the recognized International wrestling match?

Perfect competition [ 8 Answers ]

The return that the entrepreneur can obtain in the best alternative business is call the Normal profit, economic profit, marginal profit, or marginal revenue?

Story competition [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know of any competition where the winning story/ book gets their story/ book published? If you do please help?

Business competition [ 1 Answers ]

I need to write an essay on business competition as an economic model of perfect competition. Can anyone help? What points do you think I should include. Thanks for your help

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.