Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mamibella Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2008, 12:13 AM
    Hey there
    Hi there
    I met a guy and I liked him so much he is really cute and funny.
    Before we met we talked for 2 weeks on the phone and then finally we decided to meet. The fisrt day we met he had a nice time we talked we watched a movie. That same night that we met he told me that I was so beautiful and that he was glad that he finally met me.
    When he dropped me off at the house we agreed to keep talking and seeing each other.
    I texted him the next day and asked how his day was going he didn't reply. Then I texted him again and asked him what was going on and that if I had done something wrong? Later on the day he replied and said no baby girl you didn't do nothing wrong.
    Anyway a week passed by that I didn't text him or called him cause I was so busy and I didn't have time to call or text him. Then one weekend I decided to text him but he never replied a week went by and nothing. Then the last message I sent him was are you okay since he is in the marines I just though that something had happened but still there was no reply. I called him sent him emails and nothing. So I let 3 weeks pass by and then I called him and left a voice message on his voicemail but he never called back. Then I decided to call him from differente phone numbers and he never picked up no matter what the time was he never picked up. What should I do? I mean I really liked him he was so sweet nice perefect and I enjoyed talking to him and that night we went out it was so nice. I just miss him talking to him and the best part that I liked about him was that he was a marine LOL.. I just love a guy in a uniform. LOl so I need help what can I do should I keep calling him or emailing him or should I just forget about him??
    mamibella Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2008, 12:14 AM
    Lol
    TrueFaith Posts: 1,202, Reputation: 313
    Ultra Member

Nov 7, 2008, 01:17 AM

Lol.. My my girl :)

Its sounds to be like he is probable really really bussy..
    But still over a month and nothing..

He could be based somewhere really awful with no (internet) Esshk!

I wouldn't think too much about it.. I would say just get on with your life.. and if he contacts you again.. then fine if not OK

Try and find someone else

Best of luck
    lmnotok Posts: 217, Reputation: 37

Nov 7, 2008, 01:22 AM

Maybe he got an accident or something...
    Or maybe he just doesn't like you that much...
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 7, 2008, 06:12 AM
    For whatever reason he isn't answering, drop it, let it go.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search