Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 22, 2008, 11:29 AM

A simple check up may help, but doing things that you enjoy, and makes you happy does wonders.

Coping with rejection is something we all have to learn. Self confidence is the key to that.

You need more time, and a busier plan, that gets you busy building yourself, and teaching you to love yourself, more than you love her.
    onlineguy Posts: 110, Reputation: 10

Sep 25, 2008, 01:33 AM
    For you women: Value!
    For you to like a man who is interested in you, then you need to see a value in him or you will reject him. (Same for men)

If you have an ex partner, you have left him or moved on because you no longer see a value in him. (Same for men).

So in both circumstances - What are the things that lose value and the things that gain value ?

What makes you want him as opposed to not wanting him?

Positive Value:

Negative Value:
    saprophilous Posts: 21, Reputation: 4

Sep 25, 2008, 02:31 AM

Respect

The biggest thing, I believe.
    Expert

Sep 25, 2008, 06:28 AM

I thinks its more about feelings, and seeing if you both connect on the working together on many levels, that nurtures those feeling so they can grow.
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Sep 25, 2008, 06:30 AM

Respect, honesty, connection
    Jiser Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 281
    Ultra Member

Sep 25, 2008, 09:58 AM

Ditto to tali! I thinks its more about feelings, and seeing if you both connect on the working together on many levels, that nurtures those feeling so they can grow.
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Sep 25, 2008, 10:45 AM

Positive - admiration
    Negative - apathy

Oct 8, 2008, 04:37 AM
    I should be of value, but I am not. Puzzled
    Puzzling Question ! I see women on a daily basis who are of attraction value to me based on their looks.

Ie: I find them physically desirable and therefore have an emotional / connection interest to go and talk to them. If I then find they have a good personality I am drawn to them even more possibly looking for a connection.

However the only women I receive similar responses from are unattractive women !

Good Looking Attractive women do not give me those value responses.
    - Now I don't think of myself as unattractive - Just Average ! Good Humour fun to be around.. So I don't know why I am getting this response ?

Is it good looking women will only show interest in good looking guys ? Or am I missing something..
    Expert

Oct 8, 2008, 04:50 AM

Your field is narrow, and needs to be broader in its scope. Sometimes being to superficial is not good, and also your approach could be bad.

What is unattractive... to you?

Nov 5, 2008, 04:51 AM
    How do I attract the attention / desire of beautiful women
    How do I attract the attention / desire of beautiful women ?
    450donn Posts: 1,821, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Nov 5, 2008, 07:48 AM

Walk up to then and say HI! If you are confident, smart and outgoing women will flock to you. If you are quiet, shy and cannot carry on a basic conversation without saying "um, ah, youknow" then people will see you for what you are.
    jrsg Posts: 560, Reputation: 67

Nov 5, 2008, 05:17 PM
    #1. confidence
    j36 Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Nov 5, 2008, 08:33 PM

Confidence does help A LOT, but that's only the start and it may not always work. Honestly, if you want some gorgeus lady on your arm, you've got to at least somewhat look like you deserve it. Stay clean cut, decent style, that helps. Also, make her LAUGH! I think this kind of goes with confidence but a sense of humor will almost always attract a girls attention, from there it usually gets easier to talk to her and share things in common, get to know each other and stuff... from there, wing it, if it works out, great, if not, try again on someone else.
    Hope that helped ;]
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 5, 2008, 08:40 PM

Confidence, intelligence, sincerity, cleansliness, and honesty.

But, if you are being superficial, only looking at the outward appearance the "beautiful women" and not paying attention to who they are on the inside, then you will need;

Vanity, money, a nice car, a nice house, a gorgeous body, a gorgeous face, no scrupules and no sincerity.

Just be yourself. :)
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 5, 2008, 08:41 PM

Become rich,
    j36 Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Nov 11, 2008, 08:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    become rich,
    Haha, that works too. :)
    kraussnumber2 Posts: 105, Reputation: 10

Nov 11, 2008, 08:24 PM

Just be a friend... while it is flattering to have guys drooling over you it can be a bit annoying. And if she thinks that all you want is sex she will almost always push away from you. Girls typically do not want a guy interested in only sex. Usually they want a guy who is interested in her, her best interest, and things like that. You need to actually listen to what she has to say and notice the little things in life. Don't try to be genuinely interested... be genuinely interested... she will be able to tell the difference. Although she will appreciate the effort either way. Good luck! Oh and ps... don't try to "wow" her or overdo it with material things. Often simplicity and quality matter more the quantity and granduar.
    Expert

Nov 11, 2008, 10:22 PM

How do I attract the attention / desire of beautiful women

God didn't make no ugly women, so just pick one you like.

Mar 8, 2009, 01:12 PM
    How to recognise if a woman is into you
    If a woman is interested or attracted to you what signs will she give above being friendly ?
    cax11 Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2009, 04:18 PM

Wel the woman would normally show u some physical sign of attraction, such as touching u in a way for u to realise that this is more than a friend or want to be

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Advice needed please [ 3 Answers ]

Sorry if this is lengthy. I've been married for 22 years and have 2 children, one 19 the other 16. Pretty much my entire marriage has been stressful and unhappy. First of all, we have always had money problems. We've been in bankruptcy two times. I make $60K a year and my husband makes $50k....

More advice needed :S [ 4 Answers ]

Hi again. I hate to nag on about this but if anyone has more advice it would be great. I am still finding either some brown discharge or sometimes a bit of blood everyday from about 3 weeks ago whenever I go to the toilet, although not a lot. But the thing is its really bugging me now because its...

Social etiquette advice needed please [ 14 Answers ]

Hi all. This is very much a grey area and I really don't know the correct etiquette for this situation. Last night was my husbands work Christmas party. It was an informal BBQ at his boss's home. It was pre-arranged last week that the wives would each bring 2 salads and 1 dessert. The boss...

Love v. Like Advice Needed [ 4 Answers ]

I need some advice. I have been dating this guy, and find that I am more easily in love, than I am in "like" with him. I shared my feelings last night, and the response was not good. I sent this to him so that he could better understand what I meant when I said I didn't like him: The word...

Advice needed with taxes [ 3 Answers ]

Right this is a fairly complicated matter but here goes. Firstly I am a British/Australian citizen (I have lived in Australia for the last 10 years). I am currently in nyc on a B1 visa until the end of July, I will be coming back sometime in August on a E1 visa and staying for a longer period....

View more questions Search